Where are people playing?

TMister911

Where are people playing?

Post by TMister911 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:35 pm

I've been looking through the forums and I can't figure out where the action is. What is the most popular server people are playing on? What's the population like? Is it classic?. I'm looking for an old school classic feeling FFXI server. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Delaide

Re: Where are people playing?

Post by Delaide » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:12 pm

Well, population of my server is 1, and it has everything that Darkstar has available enabled, with a few modifications.

Your best bet might be to try Old-School server: viewforum.php?f=24

Vivitaru

Post by Vivitaru » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Nasomi is currently the most populated old-school server (that i know of) => http://nasomi.com

kernel

Post by kernel » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:32 pm

I would agree. Nasomi is bumpin! Plus his server setup is mind blowing lol. Legion is also a great server with a huge fan base leaning towards it as well. It's all in general a choice of preference and everyone with a server tries hard to make it enjoyable to anyone. Every server is a team making this whole project great. ~!cheers

atom0s
Developer

Post by atom0s » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:47 am

Legion has a very active development team but they are not old school.
If you are looking specifically for old school, either the official old school DSP server or Nasomi's server are your best bets.

Some other servers are not listed here because they are donation based servers, which I do not recommend or encourage you play on.