New Server Bumbles Bounce

dniheb

New Server Bumbles Bounce

Post by dniheb » Sat May 18, 2013 12:06 am

Bumbles Bounce server ip is 100.3.119.211
Exp x 3
All Outpost warps
If you choose to you can unlock all advance jobs, subjob, maps.
Treasure Chest hidden throughout the game.
Events

I have made what I think is a well balanced server. You will not be able to level to 99 that fast but it is faster then retail. If you want that retail feel I highly recommend Dark Stars Old School server it is well maintained and really has that retail feel and is very fun.

I am also in the process of modifying the drops of mobs so the drop gear / items that are close to the level that you are fighting them. I have only the beginning areas done so far but should have up to level 40 areas tomorrow hopefully more. I have also added / in the process of adding drops to NM's. I also plan on doing events every 1 to 2 weeks and maybe things like double xp weekends. All this can be yours for 3 easy payments of 100 byne bills but wait I will through in a colander / cell phone and double your order :lol:

If any Server Owners are interested in the modified mob drops don't hesitate to ask. I would post them but I would like the drops to be a surprise to the players.

I loved / love ffxi but one of the things I missed was that most regular mobs didn't drop pertinent items for there levels like old school / current rpgs.

Here is the link to the forums http://bumblesbounce.freeforums.net/

IRC is #BumblesBounce

If all goes good I will create a live AH website and a Roster website.

Regulators M0uNt UP
Last edited by dniheb on Tue May 21, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

qwas28

Re: New Server Bumbles Bounce

Post by qwas28 » Sat May 18, 2013 10:04 am

Whats the server rates ?
Hows the AH items gona be ? like all items on AH is 100g or something ?

dniheb

Post by dniheb » Sat May 18, 2013 10:52 am

For now the AH is clear. The mobs however drop gear and I am in the process of customizing the shops to sell commonly needed items i.e. Shihei . I am also (once I can figure it out XD) going to increase the crafting skill ups so people can become self sufficient if needed. I also have a npc that will unlock a lot of things such as advanced jobs subjobs for those that don't want to do those quests again. I am working on the xp rate to get a good balance.

qwas28

Post by qwas28 » Sat May 18, 2013 11:30 am

Is there like a drop list of items which mob drops what ?
Yea the NPC selling impt items sounds good :)

How about maps and Outpost warps ? all unlocked ?

dniheb

Post by dniheb » Mon May 20, 2013 9:00 am

If anyone was trying to connect that last couple of days I had something come up IRL and my game server crashed. It is up now and I have set to restart to prevent that in the future.

Ryuzaki78

Post by Ryuzaki78 » Mon May 20, 2013 3:32 pm

I was intrigued by the modified drop rates and wanted to check out the server.. however, having seen my character AND account deleted twice within the last 2 days now, I'm not so excited about it anymore. :(

qwas28

Post by qwas28 » Mon May 20, 2013 9:29 pm

yea same here i created n tried it out n poof lol.
Oh well lets see how this goes !

Ryuzaki78

Post by Ryuzaki78 » Mon May 20, 2013 9:57 pm

I gave it another shot.. hope this character lasts longer than 1 day lol. I still haven't seen where the drops are different from normal FFXI tho. Hit level 8, killed most of the stuff in the beginner areas and no changes that I see so far, just seems like a 3x rate server. I hope it picks up by the 10-20 areas :)

dniheb

Post by dniheb » Tue May 21, 2013 8:04 am

Sorry about that still in that learning curve XD. If you want all jobs unlocked and some fame for all city's you can talk to Cait Sith in Win Woods Odin in North Sandy or Absolute Virtue in Bastok Mines

I am also in the process of adding treasure chests through out all areas with special gifts. I will update the forum with the new info. I will say to all of you that run a server I have a even more respect for you. I knew it wasn't easy but I didn't know it was that darn hard XD

edit 3

I have backed up all accounts so moving forward shouldn't have that issue again. When I see you guys on the game I will give you some love XD. I need to get more focused I was like Charlie in the Chocolate trying to do everything at once. But after drinking the Fizzy Lifting Drink I have burped myself back to reality.

qwas28

Post by qwas28 » Tue May 21, 2013 7:41 pm

Thank you very much :)
Good that ur working hard on the server !