[Offline] Resolute Public Server

evenmonkeys

[Offline] Resolute Public Server

Post by evenmonkeys » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Resolute
http://ffxiresolute.com

Status
Undergoing Server Maintenance
Notes: Resolute is undergoing a server refresh.

Known Issues:
- Nothing major at the moment.

Server Information
Undergoing Server Maintenance

Gameplay
* Expansions: RoZ, CoP, ToAU
* Starting Gil: 1,000
* Experience Gain: 500%
* Movement Speed: 200%
* TP Gain: 300%
* Experience Lost from Death: 0%
* Weapon Skillups: 250%
* Craft Skillups: 250%
* Item Power: 100%
* Gil Rewards: 100%
* Vendor Pricing: 100%
* Player HP: 150%
* Player MP: 150%
* Monster HP: 100%
* Monster MP: 100%
* CoP Level Cap: Off
* Item Drop Rate: 200%
* Widescan: All Jobs
* Level Sync: On
-- Newly Added --
-- Coming Soon --

If not mentioned, it's likely standard.

Player Commands
@ah - Brings up the Auction House command anywhere you are. (Full HP required.)
@homepoint - Teleports you back to your home point. (Full HP required.)
@stuck - Sets your player status to KO'd and you may then return to your home point.
@tele <telepoint> - Teleports you to approved destinations. (Example: @tele dem). (Full HP required. Respective key item required.)
@moogle - Brings up the Residential Moogle menu. Only works for Delivery Box at the moment. (Full HP required.)

Website Features
* Site: Undergoing Server Maintenance
* Server Information: View the status of the server and stay up to date on everything that's going on.
* Player Database: We are trying to make it as extensive as possible while still trying to honor the anonymous feature that the game offers. The database is still somewhat simple at the moment, but we're hoping to include everything that a player who examines you or searches is able to see; again, abiding by the anonymous rules.
* Achievements: Games like these that are getting older and the content has been done over and over need something else. We are building a completely custom achievement system that will reward players for accomplishing specific goals. For instance, a player will receive 5 points for hitting level 10, 20, 30 and so on. A player will receive 10 points for unlocking an advanced job. A player will receive 20 points for slaying a beast that grants a title. The list of achievements is slowly growing and any achievements added after a player has already passed will be back-dated to include them. We're open to suggestions and ideas, but it's a work in progress as it goes.
* Twitter Updates: We're not sure how this is going to pan out, but we want to give our players more access to the leadership. We'll be using Twitter to post important updates, changing server information, maintenance details and server issues. However, it can also be a place where players get a hold of the leadership. What better way to ask for help than to have a GM in the palm of your hands?
* Guides: We want to be as helpful to those who need it while we are not available. We'll be adding guides and tutorials as we grow. Our first-time setup guide that we offer is a very close spinoff to the one Darkstar created. We've added a bit more information that we've noticed has helped.
* Forum: Community areas aren't anything new, and ours isn't anything that's anymore special than another website. However, we want to make sure there's a place to discuss whatever our players want to discuss.
* In-Game World Chat Readout: Want to see what everyone is saying in world chat? You can view the conversation via the chat page.

Comments
One idea I am working with is the ability to put the configurations of the game into the player's hands. For instance, twice a month, a player will have the ability to vote for what they want the properties of the server to be, such as exp gain, movement speed, skillups, etc.. One week, movement speed might be 200% and then a couple weeks later it might be knocked down to 125%. But what I'd be going for would be that the majority of the server playing closest to what the majority wants. There will always be players that want a "vanilla" server and there will always be those that want everything right now. Majority rules would find a good balance. A feature in mind and in the works.

Please submit bug reports if you play. I can't fix what I don't know is broken.
Last edited by evenmonkeys on Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:06 pm, edited 48 times in total.

evenmonkeys

Re: Resolute - New Fresh Server

Post by evenmonkeys » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:27 am

Server is up and running. If you're looking for a server to play on, feel free to give this one a shot. If you have any issues, please either post here or submit a bug via our website: http://ffxiresolute.com/bugs.php . Remember that it's a fresh server so I'm still working out kinks! :)
Last edited by evenmonkeys on Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Selius

Post by Selius » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:07 am

i cannot connect to the server.

ffxiboot says it cannot find server.
xiloader says it cannot find server.

i put the ashita folder found in the zip on your site on my desktop, hit the resolute profile, still nothin.

evenmonkeys

Post by evenmonkeys » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Sorry about the recently offline span. I had no idea it was offline because it was working on my local network. Turns out my outside IP address changed and I never knew about it. All is fixed and the server is up and going again.

Please remember that it's two-week old server and a work in progress! I can assure any help given, be it by feedback, bug reporting or purely playing will not go un-rewarded.

Selius

Post by Selius » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:41 am

cannot make an account.

always tells me username is taken.

i put in a gibberish name that there's no way in hell could be taken. still taken.

evenmonkeys

Post by evenmonkeys » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Working on the issue. The game server remains connected.. but disconnects from the database. Once I can get this issue resolved, server should be running great again.

Update 04-02: The database has been moved back to the same box that the game server is on so we're going to see if it makes a difference. The server appears to be running like normal at the moment. However, the website is running VERY slow now, with the exception of the forum. This will likely take me a few days to fix. Either way, the game should be working. Feel free to try it out.

Update 04-03: The website is running quicker, but still slow. The game server appears to be working like normal.

evenmonkeys

Re: Resolute - Newer Server

Post by evenmonkeys » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:41 pm

Bringing Resolute back online and was curious if anyone could just test it out to see if it can be connected to outside my network. Would be much appreciated. :)

Irako

Re: Resolute Public Server

Post by Irako » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Was able to create an account and log into it, but I'm hanging upon char select at "Downloading Data.." - ZoneIP probably needs updated.

evenmonkeys

Post by evenmonkeys » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:28 pm

Yes, you are right! I have updated my zoneip if you'd like to try again. Thank you pointing that out.

Still having issues? Weird.. I'll have to play with it.

Irako

Post by Irako » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Same thing. Did you calculate your IP in reverse order as noted here? If so, try restarting the server.