[Offline] Resolute Public Server

evenmonkeys

Re: Resolute Public Server

Post by evenmonkeys » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:28 pm

New feature added: daily salary for logging in. In order to receive your daily salary, you must be logged in for at least 10 minutes. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays will grant double salaries at this time. At the moment, salaries are paid out approximately 10 minutes after logging out. So if you wanted your salary, you could log out for 10 minutes, log back in and you should have received your salary.

Currently:
Weekdays = 1,000 Gil
Weekends = 2x Weekdays

There are more features we're working on and hoping to have some more going soon.

UPDATE: After logging in the first time each day, you will be automatically be sent your salary via the Delivery Box system within 10 minutes.
Last edited by evenmonkeys on Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:45 pm

evenmonkeys wrote:New feature added: daily salary for logging in. In order to receive your daily salary, you must be logged in for at least 10 minutes. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays will grant double salaries at this time. At the moment, salaries are paid out approximately 10 minutes after logging out. So if you wanted your salary, you could log out for 10 minutes, log back in and you should have received your salary.

Currently:
Weekdays = 1,000 Gil
Weekends = 2x Weekdays

There are more features we're working on and hoping to have some more going soon.
That's pretty neat, probably the most unique thing I've seen on a private server so far
-- Whasf

evenmonkeys

Post by evenmonkeys » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Thank you. ^_^ I'm trying to think of ways to reward the players that log in each day. I'm working to modify the way players receive it.. likely through the mail system now.. but yeah. Works as expected so far. :) Will adjust payouts as necessary.

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:02 pm

could also copy the login points campaign from retail that they have running every month

evenmonkeys

Post by evenmonkeys » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:31 pm

That's not a bad idea. I think I'll actually start doing that as well. Thanks!

evenmonkeys

Post by evenmonkeys » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Our achievement system has already been up and running for a few weeks, but we've decided to add a few changes after kj's idea with the login campaign. Logging in grants one Resolute Point and you will also be rewarded Resolute Points for your achievements. Rewards should be coming by the start of next week! Anytime changes are made, Resolute Points will be back-dated as such. More info coming later!

evenmonkeys

Post by evenmonkeys » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:29 pm

We have finally launched our Auction House loader.. putting all items up for auction based off the prices on Bahamut.

We have also added two new commands:

@ah - Allows you to access the AH wherever you are. Must have full HP to use.
@moogle - Allows you to pull up the Residential Moogle command. Currently only lets you use the Delivery Box options.

Still have some tweaking to do to the items and prices.. but it's up and going!

Bug: At the moment, there is an issue where when you sell an item, you do not get the gil right away. This has been temporarily fixed.. but can take up to 10 minutes to receive the gil.

Selius

Post by Selius » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:37 am

please increase the runspeed

evenmonkeys

Post by evenmonkeys » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:54 pm

For the time being, we do not intend on increasing the run speed more than we already have. Resolute is not designed to be an easy-mode server. It's a retail-like server with a few stat modifications to make soloing a bit easier. Even that is something we're still working on.

We're more prideful on our server stability (over 3 weeks uptime) and lack of bugs that truly make a difference. We'll continue to monitor the needs of the game and the wants of the players though.

Enko

Post by Enko » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:11 am

Is this server in rundown mode?

I notice no users on-line anytime I visit the forums, cant get on to the game for a 3322 error and cant register my forum account as the regiter link goes to object not found. Have use contact form but no replies.