LegionFFXI Server Preview

legionffxi

LegionFFXI Server Preview

Post by legionffxi » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:00 pm

For the past couple of months we have been working on a project we would like to release to the community, today I would like to give the first preview of the Legion server. I want to give a special thanks to KJLotus who has been instrumental in helping us achieve a great many portions of these goals. Once testing has been completed and the programming passes KJLotus seal of approval these features will be released in patches to the Darkstar community for users to add to there own servers.

The server will have the following confirmed and working features upon release

• Level cap 99
• Maps and OP Unlocked
• Explorer Moogle 3 cities, Selbina, Mahura, Lower Jeuno
• Custon transport to SoA
• EXP 3x Retail
• Books 2x Retail
• Combat and crafting skills 9x Retail
• Small regen/refresh/regain with buff
• Working Beseiged.
• Over 200 Custom NM’s geared for 99 players up to Multi-Alliance Mobs.
• 9 Custom Aby Zones for EXP and HNM. With working custom ATMA and Lights, all geared and balanced for 99 play
• ALL Blue Magic working.
• Custom Trials and Quests for Salvage and +1/AF3 +1-2/Empy/Relic/Mythic(and upgrades)
• Custom KSNM
• Regular scheduled version updates to introduce new gear and content.
• Moderately buffed food… Nothing insane!
• Enabled player commands
• Stocked AH linked to FFXI AH

Please note Legion was planned for release but due to an overzealous programmer its completion will not be ready when the server goes into Alpha/Beta for stress testing. We will be looking for testers hopefully within the next few weeks for bug testing over the holidays. Without further adieu we present to you the first preview of LegionFFXI.

hulk

Re: LegionFFXI Server Preview

Post by hulk » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:03 am

IP?

Cravy

Post by Cravy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:38 am

hulk wrote:IP?
the hulk from fantasy world? ...

kaziyo88

Post by kaziyo88 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:19 pm

NO way in Hell is Hulk going to be allowed to join the server, we all know he is the one from Fantasy World and he was the reason the server went down so no point in trying when you are going to get auto-ban from server, we wont make the mistake of letting you on the server. Which goes for any server owner who reads this post watch out for HULK.

hulk

Post by hulk » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:24 pm

Cravy wrote:
hulk wrote:IP?
the hulk from fantasy world? ...
Yes that was me. Hulk, Bishamon, Twinki, lol, Wtf & Tla are a few of the names I have used. I have been teaching people how to use GM on Bishamon lately.
Last edited by hulk on Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hulk

Post by hulk » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:32 pm

kaziyo88 wrote:NO way in Hell is Hulk going to be allowed to join the server, we all know he is the one from Fantasy World and he was the reason the server went down so no point in trying when you are going to get auto-ban from server, we wont make the mistake of letting you on the server. Which goes for any server owner who reads this post watch out for HULK.
MVD offered to sell me the server he also said that this the sever had been told on months before. Just so you know I have other names. It was not I who ratted out FW...... I miss it..... it let me be a Game designer without all the legal responsibility. If you do not belive me ask MVD.

Cravy

Post by Cravy » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:40 am

kaziyo88 wrote:NO way in Hell is Hulk going to be allowed to join the server, we all know he is the one from Fantasy World and he was the reason the server went down so no point in trying when you are going to get auto-ban from server, we wont make the mistake of letting you on the server. Which goes for any server owner who reads this post watch out for HULK.
plz stop these non-sense talking... free server dude

and yea please watch out yourself Señor