Kosmos Server

soulsin

Re: Kosmos Server

Post by soulsin » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:15 am

If your looking for a server to play on join us over at http://nightbrood.freeforums.net/ we getting things working and working on more, as got test server too get all setup and push to live, so that live doesn't get brought down until patches.
[GM] Soulsin

Delaide

Post by Delaide » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:36 am

soulsin wrote:If your looking for a server to play on join us over at http://nightbrood.freeforums.net/ we getting things working and working on more, as got test server too get all setup and push to live, so that live doesn't get brought down until patches.
It doesn't seem very appropriate, or in good taste, to advertise your server in another server's post. Even if it is dead, the users can just go find your server if they are interested. If everyone with their own server did this, then it just creates spam advertising for everyone engaging in it. Maybe someone should just ask the mods to lock this as a dead server, and you can tell users how wonderful your server is in your own post. But, that's just my two cents...

KOSMOS

Post by KOSMOS » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:53 pm

Sorry, my trucks went out and had to spend comcast money on that. Hope to have this back up next check though might be two. We are still working on modifications and updates while the server is down. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

miss

Post by miss » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:53 am

When the server boot up? :?: :?: :?: :?:

Wannabc5

Post by Wannabc5 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:58 am

Probably in the next week or some Kosmos had some real life issues that needed taken care of.

KOSMOS

Post by KOSMOS » Tue May 12, 2015 10:44 am

Ok sorry for delay been really busy in RL lately. I have started to work on this again, it will be sometime till it is up again though sadly. I am having issues with my new ISP, they said they allowed hosting but even doing pppoe it is blocking ports that it should not. To I am currently trying to reprogram the modem itself at this point not sure how long that might take sorry. Also seems to been some major updates to main project so I need to import all of them as well.

Hughie

Post by Hughie » Sun May 17, 2015 12:08 am

KOSMOS wrote:Ok sorry for delay been really busy in RL lately. I have started to work on this again, it will be sometime till it is up again though sadly. I am having issues with my new ISP, they said they allowed hosting but even doing pppoe it is blocking ports that it should not. To I am currently trying to reprogram the modem itself at this point not sure how long that might take sorry. Also seems to been some major updates to main project so I need to import all of them as well.

Thank YOU

griale

Post by griale » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:52 pm

Greetings! I'm looking for a good server to join and be able to play and progress with the game's story at my own pace (couldn't do so with the retail game because of job and kids ^^¡) and wanted to ask you a couple of questions:

- What missions and quest are up and running?

- also, even if the advanced jobs are unlocked, can I do the quest? thinking on RolePlaying a bit and not start leveling a job until having done it's quest

Thanks in advance for your effort! Hope to hear from you soon.