ChaosDS

kennxonline

ChaosDS

Post by kennxonline » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:42 pm

ChaosDS
Server is a fun server. 24/7 always on, Unless update is scheduled. (Date edited: 2/4/2016)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/chaosDS/

http://chaosds.proboards.com/ (new Forum please bare with me lol!)

connect up and make account! Player base is currently around 7-10 people *new server*.

--server chaosds.ddns.net

New Players

Players start out with 100,000 gil
Movement Speed is 60 (Retail is 40 Mobs are at 60 as well)
EXP is x3
Sub jobs are unlocked with the quest at Level 18.
Advance jobs are attainable at level 30.
Level cap is level 75.
Inventory is currently at 80
Gil drop: All mobs drop gil based on level.
Skill ups have been altered at a higher rate of 0.4 - 0.8
Crafting skill up have been altered to 0.6 - 0.9
Field of Valor has been added.
@ah - Brings up Action House (AH) anywhere on the server.
@mogs 1-7 convent way to sell items and buy items off the server.
Don't loose Experience points Level 1 to 10.

Plans for Server (Suggestions are welcome)

Currently Running on
2 quad core 3.0ghz 32gb 6 146GB 15k server PC.
Last edited by kennxonline on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:17 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Telthir

Re: ChaosDS

Post by Telthir » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:41 am

This server is pretty intriguing. Do you think the server will get a proper forum at any point? Would be nice when the server gets bigger if we have a place to discuss things, make bug posts, and the staff can post updates in their own threads. Would also make it easier to connect for people who don't have facebook. (Believe it or not, there are people out there who don't care to use the site.)

Beyond that, how often will the level cap be raised? With the rates as high as they are, I can see players hitting cap fairly quickly over all of the advanced and base jobs. As cool as a progression server would be, I don't think it caters too well to servers that have high rates, and fully-stocked AH's, but that's just me.

I'll definitely check this server out. I do like when servers branch out and try to do their own thing by improving the augmenting system and such.

kennxonline

Post by kennxonline » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:07 am

We are trying to get the server at the 50 cap, and make it to retail/with some adding things. aka hompoint teleports to mention. I am just having some issues blocking zones.

Magiknight

Post by Magiknight » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:50 am

Hey how many expansions are you going to eventually add to your sever? Are you adding them all eventually?

Ryuzaki78

Post by Ryuzaki78 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:02 pm

As of the moment, things are 50 cap, all expansion areas (including rise of the zilart) disabled. A fairly empty AH (need crafters), and with the exception of some travel conveniences (explorer moogle, homepoint warps), it's close to retail-like.

The progression will hopefully be based on the speed at which the majority of the active playerbase conquers the storyline content of each expansion (or currently, shadowlord fight). I think up to CoP will be a given, but beyond that will be up to the playerbase because we'll have to figure out how we want to do progression from that point on.

kennxonline

Post by kennxonline » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Magiknight wrote:Hey how many expansions are you going to eventually add to your sever? Are you adding them all eventually?
Currently I wanna include as many as I can. In a progression as the server grows.

kennxonline

Post by kennxonline » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Telthir wrote:This server is pretty intriguing. Do you think the server will get a proper forum at any point? Would be nice when the server gets bigger if we have a place to discuss things, make bug posts, and the staff can post updates in their own threads. Would also make it easier to connect for people who don't have facebook. (Believe it or not, there are people out there who don't care to use the site.)

Beyond that, how often will the level cap be raised? With the rates as high as they are, I can see players hitting cap fairly quickly over all of the advanced and base jobs. As cool as a progression server would be, I don't think it caters too well to servers that have high rates, and fully-stocked AH's, but that's just me.

I'll definitely check this server out. I do like when servers branch out and try to do their own thing by improving the augmenting system and such.
I have created a forum for the server! http://chaosds.proboards.com/

its new so bare with me on updating it.