LM Darkstar Project Server *Back Online*

Pimu

Re: LM Darkstar Project Server

Post by Pimu » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:37 pm

Y'okay. I don't know what you're seeing on your side, but from a player standpoint, using /sea all would show me several people at Lv. 1 in the beginner areas, with their characters not physically on the map.

Also, when I tried to send a /tell, it'd give the message that you get from sending one to someone that hasn't fully logged in yet / offline. o7

B_Type13X2

Post by B_Type13X2 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:18 am

Pimu wrote:Y'okay. I don't know what you're seeing on your side, but from a player standpoint, using /sea all would show me several people at Lv. 1 in the beginner areas, with their characters not physically on the map.

Also, when I tried to send a /tell, it'd give the message that you get from sending one to someone that hasn't fully logged in yet / offline. o7

What I see from a server side is connections, who connected at what time and packets people are sending. I also see disconnects, and when people attempt to use server commands without permissions, I also see when people send messages to eachothers mailboxes. People are connecting then disconnecting very soon after this is consistent with the 3001 error and that is what is being reported to me.

What I do know is that it is a problem that is effecting people using windower and Xi loader, as I was able to replicate the error on my end when using windower. When I used Ashita I was able to connect without being hung. I'm not exactly sure what is causing the problem.

Pimu

Post by Pimu » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:38 am

Logged in this morning and all of my learned spells were gone xD

Drakon

Post by Drakon » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:54 am

Me and my friends followed Pimu's suggestion to add --hairpin to the boot command and we were able to log in without any problems but there was no one else online in the entire server except us and 1 other player. Did we do something wrong or is the population here really low?
This is what my boot command looks like on Ashita
--server 68.149.188.198 -- hairpin --user username --pass password

Pimu

Post by Pimu » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:14 pm

It's a pretty quiet server from what I can tell :<

Topace

Post by Topace » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:47 pm

Followed the suggestion and its working for me. Tho I don't have anyone to play with and the server pretty quiet.

Pimu

Post by Pimu » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:19 am

Don't know if it's a serverside thing or if it's DarkStar in general, but the Dancer flag quest isn't working properly. I keep getting the line that she gives out for not having WotG installed and/or being under Lv. 30

B_Type13X2

Post by B_Type13X2 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:43 am

Pimu wrote:Don't know if it's a serverside thing or if it's DarkStar in general, but the Dancer flag quest isn't working properly. I keep getting the line that she gives out for not having WotG installed and/or being under Lv. 30

pretty sure its darkstar as WOTG isn't really on the radar yet. And yes its a pretty quiet server it's only been up for around a month or so, and there are quite a few servers that are similar to my own.

lobescoper

Post by lobescoper » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:06 pm

I too was having trouble getting DNC. I did some googling and on other forums people said you have to have
ENABLE_WOTG = 1;
in your /scripts/globals/settings.lua file. Is that set? Seems that would let DNC quest be started.

B_Type13X2

Post by B_Type13X2 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:57 am

lobescoper wrote:I too was having trouble getting DNC. I did some googling and on other forums people said you have to have
ENABLE_WOTG = 1;
in your /scripts/globals/settings.lua file. Is that set? Seems that would let DNC quest be started.

It is set WoTG is enabled and has been since the server originally went up.