Classic Kujata Server

sloshedjosh

Classic Kujata Server

Post by sloshedjosh » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:09 pm

This is a Free FFXI server dedicated to the Old school server "Kujata"
If you are looking for a Great online game to play. Lots of things to do, and lots of monsters to take on!
This is a new server starting fresh, and its free!
To all the players familiar with FFXI already, you have the chance to get going in a fresh server, and getting your foot in the door.
To all new players that have not played, or are looking for an awesome game to play, this is a great way to try a game that won't take only a couple weeks to master, and a way to establish connections, in game and out!

This server has a Main Rank system
you can prove your worth and climb your way up the ladder, get rewards, and help others with the new info you learn.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1692364741008175/

hobbes2120

Re: Classic Kujata Server

Post by hobbes2120 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:51 am

Brudda, although your instructions for connection are appreciated, digging around on your facebook to find the link to your server could be making it hard for folks to get interested in your community. Also, some of us are refugee (like myself) and looking for a home; I already have things setup and ready to see what worlds you guys have to offer. So please, --server the people so you can see our short smiling faces. See you ingame, name is Rhep.

hobbes2120

Re: Classic Kujata Server

Post by hobbes2120 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:49 am

Sorry about that. I didn't realize your server and the one darkwolf posted were the same server. His post has the --server link available in it. My bad.