Looking To Start or Join

nikkinrob

Looking To Start or Join

Post by nikkinrob » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Hi all, i am looking to either start up a server or join in on someones server as staff. If am am going to start one how many would be interested. or if someone needs GMs that's fine as well. In other games i have GMed some as well and very experienced guild leader of large guilds. but either way would like some input. Thanks all

nikkinrob

Re: Looking To Start or Join

Post by nikkinrob » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Ok some more notes in regards to wishing to GM on someones server, I am a family oriented person, so family comes first hope anyone can understand that. but i am in the USA with EST time zone. I am a helpful person and have some knowledge on how darkstar works, been tinkering with my own private server thats just for myself atm. a actual server i GMed on while admin on was back in the UO ages and the server was fairly successful. Players needs are everything. without them the server is nothing. and I am a pleasant person to deal with in tough situations. But myself im looking for a bit more out of the game that i feel only GMing can help me with that. and i an very social-able person and get along with everyone.

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Not to burst your bubble, but the project isn't really far enough long to really need GMs on a test server yet. Once people get to the point where our development has stopped, they stop playing. Your milaage may vary on the more heavily-modified servers though.
-- Whasf

nikkinrob

Post by nikkinrob » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:32 pm

I posted here thinking maybe somone else would see my inquiry as well. didnt expect to go anywhere with test server. but if anyones out there id love to join them. till then i play on 1 server and tinker around on my own

Flunklesnarkin

Post by Flunklesnarkin » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:50 am

you could poke around on the dark star classic server with us, a few folks on there.