Gilgamesh Fun Server

ruin2it3

Re: Gilgamesh Fun Server

Post by ruin2it3 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:51 am

Yes, the server is up and seems to be pretty good.

Enjoying it so far ^^

Gratis

Post by Gratis » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:57 pm

Currently looking for a GM for our server for development and other GM "duties" send PM via http://gilgamesh-reborn.com/forums/ to Gratis if you have interest.

Kalmado

Post by Kalmado » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:02 pm

http://gilgamesh-reborn.com/index.php

I've been playing on this server for a few days and if you are looking for a relaxed server that runs smooth than this is the spot! This server caps at 99 and has a lot of gear to get and custom tweaks to make things interesting.

If you are looking for a level 75 remake or for things to be more like retail "back in the day" this isn't for you. If you would like a place where you can play for a few hours and gain levels, not have to stress about gil, and get the goodies you never had before I'd suggest trying this server out. It's truly a hiddem gem.

cupofnoodles

Post by cupofnoodles » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:23 pm

would love to try it, but the captcha is broken and cannot create an account

NiuWang

Post by NiuWang » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:52 am

Should fix your site registration captcha, there's a php error and it won't allow anyone to register. You could integrate your user registration with your forum (if it isn't already & it also has missing links) and change the registration page (or fix the current one).

Kalmado

Post by Kalmado » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:01 am

I'm at work right now and can't access the site, but on the link I provided there is a hyperlink that says create account. I had the same issue with the Captcha, but just hit create (iirc) and it was all set. The login info you create is also your forum login.

I am only a player on the server so I do not know any technical questions regarding the server or website. However I do know it's been a stable server and Gratis is friendly. If anyone else is still having issues getting a character made I can try to help in 9 hours when I'm home from work. Thank you!

viion

Post by viion » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Server seems neat, does duel wield work?

You don't need captcha to sign up, can ignore it, for dev:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Database error in "/home/alistar/gilgamesh-reborn.com/sources/misc/session.php" on line 22

Incorrect integer value: 'rz4EAA65U5uJJ9bn7eM0OXcDH08vdFNm' for column 'sid' at row 1 in /home/alistar/gilgamesh-reborn.com/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 80

Kalmado

Post by Kalmado » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:58 am

I've only leveled Ninja to 35 so far so I can't say if dual wield JA and/or gear works, but I do plan to parse it. While exping 40+ Bst/Dnc using dual wield it feels just like retail though. I hope that helps!

Gratis

Post by Gratis » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:46 am

http://gilgamesh-reborn.com/forums/view ... ?f=2&t=405

Closed the server down about a week ago. Needed someone to help maintain and update, and all the people we had working on it moved on to other things.

Thank you to anyone that ever logged in and created an account on the server and thank you to everyone here at the DSP forums that helped this noob with the most noobish of questions!

{See you again!}