Darkstar Old-School server

UnknownFox

Re: Darkstar Old-School server

Post by UnknownFox » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:56 pm

I will admit I am currently enjoying my time here, never got to play when the game was first starting years ago. Certainly is a bit rough going but slowly scrapping enough gil to get decent gear. Am a bit sad to see Dancer isn't here (least assume as it says it was Wings of Goddess) but no other server seems to actively have people around which is a real killer when you wander around Sandoria and never see anyone, least here the towns are somewhat active. Anyway, just expressing gratitude for this server, wasn't sure if this was the right spot.

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:38 pm

UnknownFox wrote:I will admit I am currently enjoying my time here, never got to play when the game was first starting years ago. Certainly is a bit rough going but slowly scrapping enough gil to get decent gear. Am a bit sad to see Dancer isn't here (least assume as it says it was Wings of Goddess) but no other server seems to actively have people around which is a real killer when you wander around Sandoria and never see anyone, least here the towns are somewhat active. Anyway, just expressing gratitude for this server, wasn't sure if this was the right spot.
Huh? DNC is unlockable
-- Whasf

UnknownFox

Post by UnknownFox » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:12 pm

whasf wrote:Huh? DNC is unlockable
Really? That is awesome then. Honestly I have just started last night (only level level 10 RDM) and after doing some searching it said Dancer was in the Wings of Goddess expansion or least to start the quest line but I won't argue. So least that is some good news to keep me going further.

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:49 am

Right now only Abyssea and ROV are disabled, all other expansions are on.
-- Whasf

FFXI Origins Player

Post by FFXI Origins Player » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:51 am

Hi guys. I'm looking to connect to this server and start playing but I cannot seem to get in. Where do I paste oldschool.dspt.info at in Ashita? Boot file box is blank, boot command box reads: oldschool.dspt.info, and startup script box reads: Default.txt. What settings do I need to configure besides just adding oldschool.dspt.info into the boot command box? Also, is their an active IRC I can access to get real-time help with issues like this? Much appreciated.

nasomi

Post by nasomi » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:32 am

You can log onto rizon irc network and join #darkstarproject.