New Server

Arken

Re: New Server

Post by Arken » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:12 am

I'd like to just note that the server ethos is a nice one, you certainly aren't alone in wanting a truly classic server. If you're curious, were the server to be done and I were to play I'd just bring along a handful of people as a static. I would reckon that most people who would join such a server would bring people with them and level in a similar fashion.

So when the time comes later down the line, I wouldn't worry about advertising a huge amount for the benefit of PUG, I fear no server will ever truly have enough population to level to cap with randoms at a reasonable pace.

In any case, I hope to see the server come to fruition and keep up the good work.

Magiknight

Post by Magiknight » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:50 am

Thank you for the support Arken. I would be farther along but I had a few life altering events occur so the server got pushed back a little bit on my priority list. Many things have been deleted and a few things have been updated. I will continue deleting and updating things (items, npcs, armor, weapons, etc) when the server is up for good.

The only other thing I want to accomplish before I start the server is to add things back in that have been taken out. For example, monster trains and the level caps in the COP areas. Also, I want to remove the level sync system but I'm not sure how.

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:09 pm

There is no level sync system yet
-- Whasf

Isis

Post by Isis » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:43 pm

I think im on this server? hehe Is this the "old school sever" on the wiki? Did you re add FoV? I dont mind; pop is low atm. Im curious what other little "benefits" you did add in though.