Wiki List of Known Public Servers

bluekirby0
Developer

Wiki List of Known Public Servers

Post by bluekirby0 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:06 am

I try to maintain this list as much as possible (and it can be edited by any registered member).

If your server is not on there, and you would like it added, you can either add it yourself or contact me with the relevant information. Likewise, if it is listed and you prefer it not be, you may edit it or contact me to have it removed. Please do not add pXI-based servers to the list!

http://kile.dyndns.info:8765/index.php? ... ar_Servers

Yoruichi21

Re: Wiki List of Known Public Servers

Post by Yoruichi21 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Unsure if this is the right place to post, but SilverWolf's server does not seem to be running, or at least it's not connecting at all for me.

Flunklesnarkin

Post by Flunklesnarkin » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:57 am

I discovered the ffxi emu's a few days ago.

I started playing on a project called Sinister Skies and I didn't see it on your list.

It does link back to this project so I think they are related.

http://sinisterskies.freeforums.org/index.php

Although it does seem to be under DDOS attack a lot. Are the DDOS against this project or just that server?

Borfax

Post by Borfax » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Well DDOS is a Denial-of-service-attack. I have never heard of this server, but anyone can do a DDOS attack if they know anything about IP attacks and a little hacking background. It may be someone trying to access the sql by injection so they can edit the database for their own character or trying to knock out the server; either way I have never heard of Sinister Skies, but I highly doubt the server is under attack by a large group that wants them shut down.

~Borfax~

Maffers7087

Post by Maffers7087 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:48 am

Sinister Skies is the old Azure sky server. Worndown decided that he was done with the server and when he left others took it over and it is now SS.