FFXI Orgins

Loki

Re: FFXI Orgins

Post by Loki » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:43 am

I'd love to play this!

CmdrUseless

Post by CmdrUseless » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:18 am

Since this is locked to Rise of Zilart, I assume DNC won't be available then? I really hope it is, though.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't realize the server was down. :x

Magiknight

Post by Magiknight » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:16 am

CmdrUseless wrote:Since this is locked to Rise of Zilart, I assume DNC won't be available then? I really hope it is, though.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't realize the server was down. :x

Excuse me if this comes off as rude. An honest answer would be greatly appreciated.

Why would go to the forums of the one server without DNC, and ask if they have DNC? There are probably a dozen others servers with DNC. Every server I have played on has DNC. Why does this one have to have it too? This is probably the one server that would not have DNC, and you ask, like DNC is scarce, "Can I have DNC?"

CmdrUseless

Post by CmdrUseless » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:32 am

I'm asking because right now me and a friend are on a look for a very specific setup in a server. We'd like it to be up to WotG but without the ridiculous "fun server" experience rates of like 10x and beyond. FFXI Origins seemed perfect as it pretty much had the setup we've been looking for, except that it simply didn't have the job that my friend really wants to play (i.e. Dancer).

We played on the original old-school server for a while but the slow retail-like experience rate started to bother him. Fair enough I thought, we'll try something else, so we tried playing on Era but that server is extremely and painfully laggy. Nasomi's server doesn't have DNC. This is why it sounded like it was scarce (because in a sense, it is) and this is why I decided to ask if it had DNC despite the probability being close to nil.

There was no need to be rude Magiknight - it was a simple question and only required a simple answer. However, you are excused.

Magiknight

Post by Magiknight » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:26 am

CmdrUseless wrote:I'm asking because right now me and a friend are on a look for a very specific setup in a server. We'd like it to be up to WotG but without the ridiculous "fun server" experience rates of like 10x and beyond. FFXI Origins seemed perfect as it pretty much had the setup we've been looking for, except that it simply didn't have the job that my friend really wants to play (i.e. Dancer).

We played on the original old-school server for a while but the slow retail-like experience rate started to bother him. Fair enough I thought, we'll try something else, so we tried playing on Era but that server is extremely and painfully laggy. Nasomi's server doesn't have DNC. This is why it sounded like it was scarce (because in a sense, it is) and this is why I decided to ask if it had DNC despite the probability being close to nil.

There was no need to be rude Magiknight - it was a simple question and only required a simple answer. However, you are excused.
This server was advertised as having content up to ROZ, not WotG. How could this server be "perfect" for you?

CmdrUseless

Post by CmdrUseless » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:44 am

This is completely de-railing the thread so I won't post any further. I will however say that I do not need to explain my reasoning with you - especially since you seem reluctant to understand anyways.

Good day.

Magiknight

Post by Magiknight » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:03 am

Everyone is looking for the same server and playing on a dozen different ones.....

Silverwolf

Post by Silverwolf » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Who is ready for some Original style FFXI?

Silverwolf

Post by Silverwolf » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:15 pm

Made some updates to the server today to reflect more of a hard mode style FFXI server. Hopeful to get a few more peeps to join us and give some input.....

Magiknight

Post by Magiknight » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Is the server up? I haven't played in some time. I'd love to play. Just let me know your server is up and I'll set darkstar up again.