expandion pack

wolvesaber

expandion pack

Post by wolvesaber » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:37 pm

k i own the collecters edition cd
which don't have the abysspa version

but when i load the server an it gets to the screen to make a char or select a char. on the right side of the screen all i see is Rise of the Zilart exp pack.. everything else is transparent like.. which when i installed i installed everything that was on the cd..

PrBlahBlahtson
Developer

Re: expandion pack

Post by PrBlahBlahtson » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:04 pm

The server tells the client that only RotZ content is enabled. If you really wanted to, you can edit the login_server.conf to change what appears, but it doesn't actually impact what content is accessible on Darkstar. The only thing it really impacts is which mission logs are visible. Since CoP onwards aren't even in working condition, that's kind of a non-issue.

bluekirby0
Developer

Post by bluekirby0 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:35 am

On a side note, abyssea content is technically installed just by doing a normal update.

wolvesaber

Post by wolvesaber » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:35 am

k i desided to test out the expandtion numbers an see what happens so far i got up to 23 an only see three expandtions lite up..
some times when i put a random number on.. the next expandtion lites up but the one's befor it are faded.. so when i figure this out i'll post what numbers lite up what expandtions if that would help people

DeVeous

Post by DeVeous » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:04 am

To elaborate on what PrBlahBlahtson provided, each expansion has a bit value

Rise of Zilart = 2
Chains of Promathia = 4
Treasure of Aht Urhan = 8
Wings of the Goddess = 16
A Crystaline Prophecy = 32
A Moogle Kupo d'Etat = 64
A Shantotto Ascension = 128
and so on...

Then you just add together the ones you want lite up, If you want Zilart(2), Chain(4) and Treasures(8) all lite up you use a value of 14. If you wanted all of the above lite up then the value would be 254. Or, if you want the all those plus the 3 Abyssea all lite up use 2046.