Lithorn (Dark Knight issues)

Forum rules
NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED!
Lithorn

Lithorn (Dark Knight issues)

Post by Lithorn » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:17 pm

I made this thread to bring light on some things I have seen happen and hope to help if I am able to.

Magic
1. Stun acts more like bind than anything else. The effect of stun if it is there seems non-exsistant.
2. Dread Spikes will not apply though the animation is correct.
3. Absorb TP has the correct animation but has no effect
4. Bind has no effect (odd how stun seems to bind them for a split second)
5. Leveling Elemental Magic encountered heavy resistances no matter the skill but Dark Magic seems correct

Physical
1. Blood Weapon has an issue with multihit weapons, it will not count any other hits other than the first
2. (Speculation) Blood Weapon will make Multi-Hit Weapons miss 95% after the first strike (Did not affect Offhand single hit)
3. (Unknown) Soul Eater does not seem to add much damage but uses the full amount of HP Cost and seems to offer no enimity (Unless your base damage was high as is)
4. Arcane Killer has no effect as a trait for Dark Knight, Arcane Circle however functions as it is supposed to

All of this was learned by grinding monsters all over the world, no one place was special, no one mob neither. They all shared the same issues with the job. Weapons and Magic shared similar issues toward any one mob.

I am hoping I put this in the right place, and I am not complaining as I had a hella fun leveling DRK. I just want to share my experiences. (Hope i typed this properly as im not trying to look like a hardass or nothing >.>;)