Recent update today

Forum rules
NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED!
Vargas

Recent update today

Post by Vargas » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:13 am

Okay updated server today when i did pull and saw that zone.cpp was edited. So i rebuild server as usually then this comes up when i start up server

Ds Connect & Ds Search are fine but then Ds Game ends up freezing before it loads up zones as shown here. So if someone could tell me if i didnt something wrong I would appreciate it, thank you.

kjLotus
Special Guest

Re: Recent update today

Post by kjLotus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:53 am

hmmm

crashed before starting to load zones, so its not anything in zones - maybe LoadLinkshellList?

i'd try with fresh tables to make sure it's not one of your data tables

tagban

Post by tagban » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:00 am

I had that issue once, a chinese player had created a linkshell, and used chinese charactors in the LSMes, which crashed the server.. that was fun to figure out.. But I Just deleted the LS and voila.

Vargas

Post by Vargas » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:29 pm

yea i made a linkshell and it was in english as well, so does this mean we cant make a linkshell period? The linkshell I named earlier was "Allakazham" and server came up with that error again and i had to delete it.

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Vargas wrote:yea i made a linkshell and it was in english as well, so does this mean we cant make a linkshell period? The linkshell I named earlier was "Allakazham" and server came up with that error again and i had to delete it.
hmm.. i made a linkshell and my server loaded fine, have you rerun the tables recently? their message fields data types changed recently i believe

Vargas

Post by Vargas » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Well i haven't edited any tables just the zoneip one, whenever i make a linkshell in game, i end up having to delete the linkshell table and put the original back on Navicat. So I am not sure what to do so i can use it in game.