Hi need help

Forum rules
NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED!
icxb06

Hi need help

Post by icxb06 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:00 am

Hi Guys,

I hope I am not posting on the wrong forum.

I created my own private server, that going only to be used by me, and after everything stable, my friends and family going to join, not going to be a public one.
I created 2 chars (1 GM char, 1 regular char), what I was trying to do is powerleveling my regular char.
I found the problem with powerlevel, everytime my GM char curing my regular char that is engaging the mob, the mob will attack the GM char, and the regular char keep attacking the mob until the mob defeated by the regular char, and what happen is the regular char did not gain any experience points at all, that already happened with 2 battle.

Anyone can help with this problem, would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

icxb06

Re: Hi need help

Post by icxb06 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:13 am

Hi All, Im sorry if this looks redundant post, but I already get notified this is still an open issues that has been going on since march, and it is posted as an open issues on github, I just wait until it fixed.

Thank you

TeoTwawki
Developer

Post by TeoTwawki » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:32 am

It's ok, most of us work at the department of redundancy department anyway, we're used to seeing the same thing in several places, much like the copy paste code found in parts of the project.
Hi, I run The Demiurge server.

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding
PLS USE [ code ] CODE TAGS [ /code ] WHEN POSTING CODE
DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT BUGS

icxb06

Post by icxb06 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:27 pm

Thank you Teo :)