Ashita login not allowing me in...

Forum rules
NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED!
Cyprus

Ashita login not allowing me in...

Post by Cyprus » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Not sure if this is the right area for this, but there was an ashita update today, & now when I choose option 1. to login, it tells me

"Failed to login. Invalid username / password."
"Connected to Server!"

Then I get the same prompt to login or create a new account again. I even tried to make a new account but whatever I choose, it tells me the name is already chosen...which I am positive some of the names I tried are not lol.

Someone help please...can't login...

kjLotus
Special Guest

Re: Ashita login not allowing me in...

Post by kjLotus » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:51 pm

what server?

Cyprus

Post by Cyprus » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:41 am

This was on my own private server. I rebooted the connect server & the issue went away...but I was forced to reboot the game server too as both had lost connection the SQL or something of that sort (can't remember the exact phrasing). Is there some kind of inactivity timeout on these servers that I can change? I would like to be able to keep them running but I only play in the evenings when I get home from work as well as the weekend...

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:01 pm

there's a periodic ping to the mysql server so that it doesn't time out, i've never seen it actually time out, though

is your database on the same machine as your server?

Cyprus

Post by Cyprus » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:02 am

Same machine for now yes...in a few weeks I will have a new system that will run the server so I plan to move everything over to it but run the client on this one still. It seems to have behaved while I was at work today...I can see the pings in the log & the server was up & running still. Not sure what happened yesterday...