Grounds Tome Not Working

Forum rules
NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED!
Himofblood

Grounds Tome Not Working

Post by Himofblood » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:25 pm

I tried using circumspection in Dangruf Wadi, but it doesn't take my tabs nor give me the effect, though the animation goes through.
I tried running around to see if I had the effect anyway, but I did not. Don't know if it's just this particular tome or not.

TeoTwawki
Developer

Re: Grounds Tome Not Working

Post by TeoTwawki » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:39 am

Its likely all of them as its almost all in a global. After I made the original version work it didn't fully stay maintained it and its sort of fallen apart and I haven't had time to go see which bits have broken down.

I know several parts of the menu's are not behaving the way they did back when I tested the original version, which was before a lot of changes including the switch from regular lua to luaJIT, and that I've seen some changes to fix FoV stuff that likely need duplicating in GoV since GoV is very much a copy job form the original FoV scripts.

Even the original version had a few kludgey parts like repeating certain menu options without exiting the entire menu first would display blank regime data and some areas having more menu entries than they had actual regimes to select.

If someone else sorts it out, I'd be very thankful for that.
Hi, I run The Demiurge server.

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding
PLS USE [ code ] CODE TAGS [ /code ] WHEN POSTING CODE
DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT BUGS

Dragol

Re: Grounds Tome Not Working

Post by Dragol » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:16 pm

Several of the pages ahven't been giving me credit for kills, I'm not sure if it was always like that or not though. If someone could brief me on how to fix/implement them, I'd be happy to do it.