Dynamis

Forum rules
NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED!
rublescris

Dynamis

Post by rublescris » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:33 am

hello, I'm new here and I am having so much fun with my private server, but I have a little problem and I do not know if it is my mistake or server, I am trying to buy the key item to go in Dynamis give trade but the goblin does not accept not sell me the key item, someone could give me a light ??

Delaide

Re: Dynamis

Post by Delaide » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:27 pm

You don't need the key item. If you are level 65, go to one of the city Dynamis entries and try entering. It should allow you just fine.

rublescris

Post by rublescris » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:10 pm

i try and get this message.
Attachments
error.jpg

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:26 am

I'm at work so I can't check, but look at the script to see what other requirement(s) you're not apparently meeting..
-- Whasf

kernel

Post by kernel » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:30 pm

Hi Rublescris,

Before you enter Dynamis, you need:

1.) Rise of the Zilart expansion pack.
2.) Level 65 or higher.
3.) Completion of Mission 5-2 for any nation.
4.) Need two key items: Vial of Shrouded Sand and Prismatic Hourglass

Or if you don't feel like doing the missions and you're Admin / GM you can
@addkeyitem 492 - Vial of Shrouded Sand
@addkeyitem 1550 - Prismatic Hourglass

Adding those two key items without doing missions will get you in there.

Good luck!

Delaide

Post by Delaide » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:40 am

Did you also get the proper cutscenes?
After meeting the above requirements, you must obtain two permanent key items, the KeyItemVial of Shrouded Sand and the KeyItemPrismatic Hourglass, by following these steps in order:

Zone into Xarcabard for a cutscene. (Any means of zoning in works, including Teleport-Vahzl)
Examine one of the 4 city Trail Markings to receive another cutscene. You will then receive the permanent key item KeyItemVial of Shrouded Sand. The Trail Markings can be found just outside each residential area entrance in Windurst Walls, Southern San d'Oria, Bastok Mines or Ru'Lude Gardens.
With the Vial of Shrouded Sand, the Goblin NPCs at the entrances in Beadeaux (Haggleblix), Davoi (Lootblox) or Castle Oztroja (Antiqix) will now offer you their services. Proceed to any one of these NPCs and inquire about the permanent key item KeyItemPrismatic Hourglass, and purchase it for 50,000 gil.
With the KeyItemVial of Shrouded Sand and KeyItemPrismatic Hourglass, you are now eligible to enter Dynamis.
I am not sure that just adding the key items is enough. Wouldn't there be some other flags that need set, and should be set when triggering the appropriate cutscenes? Have you tested with one of the Goblin NPCs to see if they give you the proper dialog?

rublescris

Post by rublescris » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:35 am

thanks all for help, i tested all get rank 6 as well, but not working for me, after i add keyitems works.

i will reconfigure the server again and try again, mission wynd rank 1 - 6 works fine for me.