Level Sync

Forum rules
NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED!
Desufire

Level Sync

Post by Desufire » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:01 pm

This is a weird one. Our Level Sync has just stopped working out of the blue and we can't figure out why or how to fix it. Any suggestions?

kjLotus
Special Guest

Re: Level Sync

Post by kjLotus » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:13 pm

is it enabled in the .conf file?

Desufire

Post by Desufire » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Oh my gods, if it's that simple, I'll kill him! Where exactly will I find the .config file so that I can make sure he checks the right one? I'll most likely find it after posting this, but just in case.

Edit:: yep found it. The files he gave me show it enabled with a 1 next to it. I'll be sure to ask him to double check his files though just in case. Thank you for the help. I hope the problem is as simple as him disabling it somehow.

Desufire

Post by Desufire » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:25 am

Just posting to say that it was disabled. On his side (config) it had a 1 which meant enable for everything else. We decided to just try 0, you know, just because. Level Sync works now. Now gonna question it.

Desufire

Post by Desufire » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:15 pm

We're still having issues with Level Sync. Seems to be that every time the server is restarted, the Level Sync gets disabled even though the option isn't changed. When it first happened, the option had a 1. Once the host put it to 0, it worked. Host had to restart server last night, Level Sync still has 0 next to it and it's not working.

Has this been a problem for anyone else?

One other thing. The Chat Language Filter never saves and is always ON when a character logs in. Is there an option to change the default from ON to OFF or to keep it saved to the account?

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:23 pm

Desufire wrote:One other thing. The Chat Language Filter never saves and is always ON when a character logs in. Is there an option to change the default from ON to OFF or to keep it saved to the account?
no

don't know about level sync, though