Mission 2-3 Sandoria doesn't work now?

Forum rules
NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED!
Alexandre24

Mission 2-3 Sandoria doesn't work now?

Post by Alexandre24 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:13 am

Hello

I understand nothing. With my old character, I happened to go to the rank 9. I redid a new character , I like the updates server used to , and I realize and above the other players play with me that the rank 2 no longer works. When accessing the rank 2 , we can make 2-1 and direct task we skip a mission 2-3 which call Journey Abroad . We talk to Halver in the castle , which it does business opportunity nothing. How do you proceed with the qualities of updates guys? It is difficult to keep players in such conditions. One day his walk and the next day , nothing works .

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Journey_Abroad

Thanks for all

skkirby

Re: Mission 2-3 Sandoria doesn't work now?

Post by skkirby » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:15 pm

If you go into Havler's coding under C:\Darkstar\scripts\zones\Chateau_dOraguille\npcs\havler.lua edit with notepad ++

65 if(currentMission == JOURNEY_ABROAD and MissionStatus == 1) then

change MissionStatus == 0)

or remove the MissionStatus all together....talk to Havler he will give you the start of the mission and the key item then go back in and replace the MissionStatus back to normal before you move on to the next part of the mission. VERY IMPORTANT you replace it before moving on.

I'm not a coder but that is what I did on my private server and it is a bandaid and it worked. All the rest of the missions work until Mission 9 after the BCNM battle which it won't release me and move on to the next CS after the last mob is killed, BUT at least you can get to mission rank 9 until someone fixes the missions.

Delaide

Re: Mission 2-3 Sandoria doesn't work now?

Post by Delaide » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:59 pm

Or, if it is your own server, I have found incrementing the mission variable by 1 will help you get past the trouble spot. I think this is what I did. Sorry, I don't remember which variable it is, but you can find them under the char_vars table.