Everyone on my Server Loses Spells

Forum rules
NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED!
kennxonline

Everyone on my Server Loses Spells

Post by kennxonline » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:36 pm

Everyone on my server is loosing there spells when they zone. I don't know why this is happening anyone have any ideas.

kjLotus
Special Guest

Re: Everyone on my Server Loses Spells

Post by kjLotus » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:37 pm

check your log for errors

kennxonline

Post by kennxonline » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Code: Select all

[0m[26/Oct] [21:54:19][1;35m[SQL][0m DB error - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR spell_list.required_expansion IS NULL)' at line 1
[26/Oct] [21:54:19][1;35m[SQL][0m Query: SELECT char_spells.spellid FROM char_spells JOIN spell_list ON spell_list.spellid = char_spells.spellid WHERE charid = 21833 AND (spell_list.required_expansion IN () OR spell_list.required_expansion IS NULL);
this sounds just like my error but I don't know what to do?

https://github.com/LegionDark/Issues/issues/254

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:36 pm

bluesolarflare

Post by bluesolarflare » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:08 pm

I seem to be having the same issue as well. Even with the latest charutils file anything that is marked by an expansion can be learned but when zoning, it is unlearned/disappears. I don't get an error in the logfile either. I even went as far as to turn every expansion on and disable the expansion restriction feature and I still get the same results. The last merge I did was from Oct 26th and I have also moved the char spells to it's own table as required (char_spells).

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:18 pm

bluesolarflare wrote:I seem to be having the same issue as well. Even with the latest charutils file anything that is marked by an expansion can be learned but when zoning, it is unlearned/disappears. I don't get an error in the logfile either. I even went as far as to turn every expansion on and disable the expansion restriction feature and I still get the same results. The last merge I did was from Oct 26th and I have also moved the char spells to it's own table as required (char_spells).
we can talk about it in irc