COP Ancient Vows BCNM Difficulty

Forum rules
NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED!
Foxmulder

COP Ancient Vows BCNM Difficulty

Post by Foxmulder » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Whasf,

Djinn and Ash can verify the following is true. We've tried for 2 solid days to complete COP mission "Ancient Vows" with no success. The mammet fight in Monarch Linn is insanely hard due to:

1.) The 3 mammets either start off 100TP or sleep/sleepga is giving them 100TP. Immediately upon waking up they unload Gravity Wheel or Tremendous Tread immediately wiping my party.
2.) Magic spells are breaking bind effect. I dont remember magic breaking bind effect in retail so im confused why it does this.
3.) Since bind/nuke method doesnt work we tried kiting; however, they wipe the kiter real quick due to issue #1 and #2.
4.) Auto HP'ing makes this mission BCNM even harder because if you die we're automatically HP'd out and are forced to continuously farm giant scales.

Can you make some adjustments to make this a fair fight? At the very least can you create a command to auto tele back to monarch linn if we die and are forced back to town due to auto HP bug?

Kind Regards,

Foxmulder

whasf
Site Admin

Re: COP Ancient Vows BCNM Difficulty

Post by whasf » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:35 pm

Foxmulder wrote:Whasf,

Djinn and Ash can verify the following is true. We've tried for 2 solid days to complete COP mission "Ancient Vows" with no success. The mammet fight in Monarch Linn is insanely hard due to:

1.) The 3 mammets either start off 100TP or sleep/sleepga is giving them 100TP. Immediately upon waking up they unload Gravity Wheel or Tremendous Tread immediately wiping my party.
2.) Magic spells are breaking bind effect. I dont remember magic breaking bind effect in retail so im confused why it does this.
3.) Since bind/nuke method doesnt work we tried kiting; however, they wipe the kiter real quick due to issue #1 and #2.
4.) Auto HP'ing makes this mission BCNM even harder because if you die we're automatically HP'd out and are forced to continuously farm giant scales.

Can you make some adjustments to make this a fair fight? At the very least can you create a command to auto tele back to monarch linn if we die and are forced back to town due to auto HP bug?

Kind Regards,

Foxmulder
I saw the issue report for this, I think some of these are taken care of? Now I just need to update the server..
-- Whasf