Custom App to Buy and Sell on the Auction House

Applications/Tools written to make running DarkStar easier for the rest of us.
evenmonkeys

Re: Custom App to Buy and Sell on the Auction House

Post by evenmonkeys » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:19 pm

doghusky1990 wrote:I just encountered a bug... after you sell the item to the ah and after the broker has bought the item, you receive no money in the delievery box... I checked to make sure that it created an entry in the delivery_box table, and it did...
I then restarted the server and check the box and still nothing...
I then send gil from one of my other characters, and my character did receive it...

the only way I found to fix it is to manually change, using a query, the box value in the delivery_box table from 0 to 1...

temp fix... I setup a event schedule through navicats to, every 5mins, change all the box values in delivery_box table from 0 to 1.
Has anyone figured out a way to fix this yet? This AH loader is the only one I can get working on my server.. and it's creating the entry in the delivery box table, but with a 0 on the box column. So the player is not receiving the delivery. I'd rather not have to create an event to update this to a 1 as it's just unnecessary. Anyone know how to fix it?

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:00 pm

evenmonkeys wrote:
doghusky1990 wrote:I just encountered a bug... after you sell the item to the ah and after the broker has bought the item, you receive no money in the delievery box... I checked to make sure that it created an entry in the delivery_box table, and it did...
I then restarted the server and check the box and still nothing...
I then send gil from one of my other characters, and my character did receive it...

the only way I found to fix it is to manually change, using a query, the box value in the delivery_box table from 0 to 1...

temp fix... I setup a event schedule through navicats to, every 5mins, change all the box values in delivery_box table from 0 to 1.
Has anyone figured out a way to fix this yet? This AH loader is the only one I can get working on my server.. and it's creating the entry in the delivery box table, but with a 0 on the box column. So the player is not receiving the delivery. I'd rather not have to create an event to update this to a 1 as it's just unnecessary. Anyone know how to fix it?
have you tried modifying the loader to insert into box 1 instead of 0..?

assuming it's open source

or change the default value in the delivery_box table to 1 (i don't think 0 is used)

evenmonkeys

Post by evenmonkeys » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:57 pm

kjLotus wrote:
evenmonkeys wrote:Has anyone figured out a way to fix this yet? This AH loader is the only one I can get working on my server.. and it's creating the entry in the delivery box table, but with a 0 on the box column. So the player is not receiving the delivery. I'd rather not have to create an event to update this to a 1 as it's just unnecessary. Anyone know how to fix it?

or change the default value in the delivery_box table to 1 (i don't think 0 is used)
I wouldn't even know where to start with modifying the software they made. I went ahead and changed the default to 1, but it still sets it to 0.. so it's being added as 0. :(

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:02 am

evenmonkeys wrote:
kjLotus wrote:
evenmonkeys wrote:Has anyone figured out a way to fix this yet? This AH loader is the only one I can get working on my server.. and it's creating the entry in the delivery box table, but with a 0 on the box column. So the player is not receiving the delivery. I'd rather not have to create an event to update this to a 1 as it's just unnecessary. Anyone know how to fix it?

I wouldn't even know where to start with modifying the software they made. I went ahead and changed the default to 1, but it still sets it to 0.. so it's being added as 0. :(
if it's open source, just ctrl+f for the sql query, probably "insert into delivery_box"

evenmonkeys

Post by evenmonkeys » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:19 am

kjLotus wrote:
evenmonkeys wrote:I wouldn't even know where to start with modifying the software they made. I went ahead and changed the default to 1, but it still sets it to 0.. so it's being added as 0. :(
if it's open source, just ctrl+f for the sql query, probably "insert into delivery_box"
Yeah, I still have no idea. I don't know what program to use to open an EXE or a DLL. And if I open them in Visual Studio.. it's so much random jibberish that I cry a little inside. And I do searches for "delivery_box" and "auction" but find nothing anyways. So I just have no idea what to do or how to do it. I think I'm probably better off just running a scheduled task.

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:39 am

evenmonkeys wrote:
kjLotus wrote:
evenmonkeys wrote:I wouldn't even know where to start with modifying the software they made. I went ahead and changed the default to 1, but it still sets it to 0.. so it's being added as 0. :(
Yeah, I still have no idea. I don't know what program to use to open an EXE or a DLL. And if I open them in Visual Studio.. it's so much random jibberish that I cry a little inside. And I do searches for "delivery_box" and "auction" but find nothing anyways. So I just have no idea what to do or how to do it. I think I'm probably better off just running a scheduled task.
it's probably not source then :p

make an sql trigger that changes 0 to 1 in delivery box then

evenmonkeys

Post by evenmonkeys » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:45 am

kjLotus wrote:
evenmonkeys wrote:Yeah, I still have no idea. I don't know what program to use to open an EXE or a DLL. And if I open them in Visual Studio.. it's so much random jibberish that I cry a little inside. And I do searches for "delivery_box" and "auction" but find nothing anyways. So I just have no idea what to do or how to do it. I think I'm probably better off just running a scheduled task.
it's probably not source then :p

make an sql trigger that changes 0 to 1 in delivery box then
Yep. That's what I've got setup now. At least I've got something! :) Thanks for the help.

uwill99

Post by uwill99 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:34 pm

Awesome app, I love it. It makes my single player experience on FFXI more lifelike. I was wondering if there was any way to add stack functions to this? There are some items I'd like to sell on the AH as a stack, but can't seem to make it work. Anyway, thanks for the great work.

kennxonline

Post by kennxonline » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:56 am

am I suppose to put the dll files somewhere? its not working for me.

kennxonline

Post by kennxonline » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:49 pm

Anyone figure out how to set the AH to sell stacks? Please help me out :)