FFXI pseudo friendslist and roster

Applications/Tools written to make running DarkStar easier for the rest of us.
Suragata

FFXI pseudo friendslist and roster

Post by Suragata » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:34 pm

I have scripted a nice looking friendslist for those who want to keep track of their buddies on or off the game, http://www.ffxifreeroster.com/ will let you add or remove friends on your list and know where they are and what level and whether they are online or not. I may at some point add messaging features between accounts but this is version 1.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues or have feedback about the web app.

The friendslist is responsive and visible on small devices as well as a desktop computer. This allows for someone on the go to see where their buddy is and if they're online, even when you arent at home!

This script is for a specific pserver, and I can generate one for anyone who asks at a subdomain like dspclassic.ffxifreeroster.com.
All i need from the pserver owner is an updating json from an existing roster, or csv file that I can parse. Currently it uses json data from ffxifree.com, but I can duplicate, modify and add anything desired.

Let me know at jwhenry3@yahoo.com or on the forums!

Robert

Re: FFXI pseudo friendslist and roster

Post by Robert » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:57 pm

why don't you just release the php so anyone can use it and not go though anyone else??