AH Loader With Prices Based Off FFXIAH.com Data

Applications/Tools written to make running DarkStar easier for the rest of us.
Volgin

Re: AH Loader With Prices Based Off FFXIAH.com Data

Post by Volgin » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:11 pm

kjLotus wrote:
Volgin wrote:Getting a get_Item error...? Any fix?
did you check the post above yours?
Yes did that.

Log file stops at

Finding item 28671...

xelloss

Post by xelloss » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:07 pm

kjLotus wrote:
Volgin wrote:Getting a get_Item error...? Any fix?
did you check the post above yours?
His error isn't the same as mine.

My Error:

Code: Select all

System.InvalidOperationException: Connection must be valid and open.
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.CheckState()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at ffxiah_wfa.frmMain.FindItems()
   at ffxiah_wfa.frmMain.btnItems_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
As you can see, the error called involves connection to the MySQL database. This is what led me to investigate the config file.

His error:

Code: Select all

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at ffxiah.getName(String itemid)
   at ffxiah_wfa.frmMain.btnItems_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Seems like an issue that others have had before. However, my version of the program following the edited post above continues to run without issue, so I'm afraid I'll be of little help to you here. Programming is not my strong suit, I'm not the program's creator, and I don't really know what this error you have is saying ( besides the obvious of making a call to something it cannot find ).

Zkenpachi11

Post by Zkenpachi11 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:09 pm

Add to and Clean seem to work fine for me except for the fact that no price history is shown, how can I fix this so the ah actually displays what price items are up for?

xelloss

Post by xelloss » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Well, I found Volgin's error and issue. It should come as no surprise that it's an ffxiah.out file issue right?

The log files output by the program does not mention any missing entries, but missing entries it is. And honestly, it makes no sense - example: gain- and boost-str, -dex, -int are missing, but the other gain- and boost- spells are in the file. I've only had a chance to sit down and examine the White Mage scrolls so far, going line by line editing allows me to pull WHM scrolls again without an application error. Something around 10ish spells missing, I don't recall which ones besides the gain- and boost- off the top of my head but I know there were a couple more ( I think temper was one? etc, dunno, braindead after work )

Anyone with actual coding experience know how the file "ffxiah.out" is being created? Is it something this program generated, or was it pulled from somewhere else? Can we build it from something else, instead of searching line by line? Besides White Magic, the following have ffxiah.out file missing entries based on the errors thrown when utilised as of me playing with it right now: Ninjutsu, Materials ( all subfields ), Ingredients, Misc, Beast-Made, and Ninja Tools. I'm not relishing the idea of combing through item by item line by line to fix the tool, but I don't really know of a better tool to use for this purpose.

Signature

Post by Signature » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:12 pm

Compare your AH Bidder Log File... against your WHM category(it was only about 10 spells0 mainly all Boost-whatever(in the 500 categories if i remember correctly... that was the only issue, causing this, other then the chatoyant staff.

Open your log folder... Delete today's log.. today being the day you're looking at it.. Open ah bidder and Run the whm category.... It will log what it looks for.. compare that against the out-file. voila... Use notepad++ and fastest way is Line numbers.

Signature

Post by Signature » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:17 pm

Reason why you want to delete your log first, is because you want to only look at the WHM category pull list. I would Even Just do the WHM spells category.

Signature

Post by Signature » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:12 am

I'll do you one even Better... Here's a Link to my ffxiah.out file it works 100%(just tested).... If you're up to date on the change to Infinity core where it stacks now up to 12 it will work for you as is. If you didn't update your sql database.. Find the Infinity Core lines and delete the one that starts with a 1. and leave behind just one line for infinity cores. Simply Copy and paste into Notepad++ and save as ffxiah.out

http://68.38.165.179/ffxiah.out

xelloss

Post by xelloss » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Your version only corrects the White Mage scrolls. As I noted in my post, I had already done that - but more importantly, there are several other fields that lack correct values. Your version does not correct these other fields. I guess it makes sense the log only tells you what it's looking at, instead of comparing the database and actually reporting things that do not match the *.out file.... but being able to build new .out files would be the preferable method over any line by line. Even with the help of the log files pointing out ( by exclusion ) what you need to update.

Signature

Post by Signature » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:59 pm

If it doesnt work for you Your Item databse sql's are out of date.

This outfile works 100% on latest versions of everything... Every category loads, and All Types(category) also loads as well.

Latest change I had to make to outfile to fix a break due to an update was when InfinityCores were made to stack to 12.

Signature

Post by Signature » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:01 pm

If you do not have these changes reflected in your sql tables you will run into errors.