DSP Web interface

Applications/Tools written to make running DarkStar easier for the rest of us.
altalus

Re: DSP Web interface

Post by altalus » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:50 am

Is this still in development ? I would love to have the possibility to test it at home with my friends :)

ex0r

Post by ex0r » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 am

It's still in development, but currently on hold. I am looking to redo the entire system and am looking for a graphics designer who can help me get the interface layed out and ready to be coded.

altalus

Post by altalus » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Sorry to say that I'm totally useless as a designer, I'm more of a coder myself. But /cheer on the you did work.

inu

Post by inu » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Ah! Perfect.
Was thinking about hacking something similar together, but this one looks much neater already, plus it actually works I'm assuming. :)

Might wanna had an auction house page as well.
With [Item] and [Quantity], (and maybe even sales history) for the items currently in stock. It beats having to search for it in-game when a huge part of the AH is empty.

ex0r

Post by ex0r » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:21 pm

inu, this is already something in the works for DSPWeb 2.0, which is currently in the design stages. Waiting for the final pages to be completed so I can start coding it!

inu

Post by inu » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:35 pm

ex0r wrote:inu, this is already something in the works for DSPWeb 2.0, which is currently in the design stages. Waiting for the final pages to be completed so I can start coding it!
Awesome news indeed.

ex0r

DSP Web Interface - UPDATE!

Post by ex0r » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:33 pm

After many many months of contemplating re-working on DSPWeb, I have finally finished the design portion of the project. After the initial version, I decided that the system I had made wasn't sufficient for where I wanted DSPWeb to go, so I decided to completely rework the back-end framework. Along with that, came a site redesign. Well, I am no designer, so it took me a long time to finally come up with a clean ,simple, and fluid design that themed well across all of the pages. I have finally done it.

I will use this forum topic to give you updates on the newly revamped and revised system. I have finished the design portion of the system, and I want to share it with you. I have provided a link to a temporary hosting location for the .html files, with some sample data displayed on each page so you can see what each page looks like, and how it will look on a live system.

http://masteryoer.no-ip.biz/ (It's on my local web-server, so if you check it and its not available, try again in a few and it should be online)

Make sure to click every possible link on the page to see the full potential of the system.

Over the course of the next three to four weeks, I will be grinding out the rest of the new framework, which is much improved over the last one, and has a lot of stuff from the last system worked out.

Please give me your insight and opinions on what you think of the new design. (I will be offering different templates that can be used once the system is live and fully functional)

altalus

Post by altalus » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:50 am

I like it very very much. I tried to do my own (and it was actually quite a success) but your's is quite a bit better looking, seems lighter... I like it :)

I will keep watching this to see when you will release it for beta :)

atom0s
Developer

Post by atom0s » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:35 pm

Locking this thread as ex0r now has his own section on the forums for this. :)

ex0r

Post by ex0r » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:58 pm

You forgot to lock it :)