Lift Auction House Restrictions?

fentus

Re: Lift Auction House Restrictions?

Post by fentus » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:16 pm

So what you are saying is don't look at the "sales history" and I can keep posting items?

Edit: Just tested, yep don't look at "sales history"

atom0s
Developer

Post by atom0s » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:14 am

The client is limited to seeing 7 entries only since its hardcoded that way. I'll see when I have free time if I can find where that limit is and if its editable in like an addon/plugin for Ashita though.

xipies

Post by xipies » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:31 pm

I'm curious what would happen if the client (was modded to) and received 100+ items on the sales status. xD And if similar numbers of items expired around the same time and got send to my delivery box.

Delaide

Post by Delaide » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 am

Question, I tried changing the auction house cpp, like shown here.
But, when I put it to 10, it doesn't seem to help. I can still only get 7.

Code: Select all

if (slot < 10 && slot < PChar->m_ah_history.size())
and

Code: Select all

if (keepItem && slot < 10 && slot < PChar->m_ah_history.size())
I am also wondering if editing this with the more recent builds would cause an error, because I seem to be having problems with updating my server code lately, and just want to see if there is something here that could be causing the issue.

legionffxi

Post by legionffxi » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:22 am

Its a CPP file did you recompile?

Delaide

Post by Delaide » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:51 am

legionffxi wrote:Its a CPP file did you recompile?
I changed before compiling the server. Changed them then saved while I had the project opened, then built the server after.

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Delaide wrote:Question, I tried changing the auction house cpp, like shown here.
But, when I put it to 10, it doesn't seem to help. I can still only get 7.
atom0s wrote:The client is limited to seeing 7 entries only since its hardcoded that way. I'll see when I have free time if I can find where that limit is and if its editable in like an addon/plugin for Ashita though.
Delaide wrote:I am also wondering if editing this with the more recent builds would cause an error, because I seem to be having problems with updating my server code lately, and just want to see if there is something here that could be causing the issue.
hard to say without knowing what the problem is

Delaide

Post by Delaide » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:26 am

atom0s wrote:The client is limited to seeing 7 entries only since its hardcoded that way. I'll see when I have free time if I can find where that limit is and if its editable in like an addon/plugin for Ashita though.
Atm0s, have you looked into this again? Sorry, not pushing, just asking, since it would be nice to have a plugin like this. If not, no biggie.