dynamis xarc

kjLotus
Special Guest

Re: dynamis xarc

Post by kjLotus » Fri May 24, 2013 8:53 am

weissheit wrote:i second casius, i love dynamis lord and would hope he worked. but im also a realist and understand the amount of time/effort it would take to do xarc, so if he cant be done right i dont want him a pushover like some other things are, might be better to just leave him out or make him next to unkillable temporarily. farming some relics beats farming nothing at all ^^
it would probably be the other way around, tbh

i actually want to do dynamis lord, just not the rest

weissheit

Post by weissheit » Fri May 24, 2013 11:25 am

haha well do it! maybe if its partially done someone will feel the need to finish it for you :P

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Fri May 24, 2013 12:01 pm

the ffxiclopedia article on him is completely useless, so i have to go actually do him on retail to figure out half the stuff for his abilities

PrBlahBlahtson
Developer

Post by PrBlahBlahtson » Fri May 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Respawning dragons ought to be fun. If you check the TextIDs for the zone, looks like there might be some business getting them to talk during the experience.

Looks like a lot of fun, really.

Casius

Post by Casius » Tue May 28, 2013 9:13 am

Having the animated weapons smack talk you was always funny to me. lol

weissheit

Post by weissheit » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:49 pm

just curious any news on this, I know ezel put it on his server to test, how is that coming?

Ezekyel
Developer

Post by Ezekyel » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:23 pm

weissheit wrote:just curious any news on this, I know ezel put it on his server to test, how is that coming?
Sorry my time is limited actually, i need one more test, and i submit, this week i think.
New Gilgamesh Server --> http://gilgamesh.servegame.com

weissheit

Post by weissheit » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:35 am

So we got dynamis xarc on our server now, everything seemed great, lots of people excited as can be. Relics drop/work fine, most nms do more the most part. Then we get down to business, getting our fragments to complete relics and we hit some snags.
1. There is no "The prison of souls has released its captive spirits!" when killing all 15 nms
2. noticed after killing duke gomory he respawns from an eye just north of spine by entrance
3. animated weapons drop no fragments
4. Vanguard Dragon = a goblin not a shadow dragon
5. vanguard dragon doesn't drop Necropsyche.

just curious if any of this was tested, or being worked on, or whatever. thanks for replies and the rest of xarc is just fine as far as we can tell after 4 runs

Ezekyel
Developer

Post by Ezekyel » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Thank you for your help
http://code.google.com/p/onetimexi/source/detail?r=3668

(just forgot Necropsyche drop, it's for the next update)
New Gilgamesh Server --> http://gilgamesh.servegame.com

weissheit

Post by weissheit » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:48 pm

working great and completed 5 relics, 1 more issue I noticed though is when you pull any eye that spawns bst or smn avatars, it completely lags out the zone. animated weapons tend to do it also cause they spawn the satellite weapons. other than that, xarc seems close to perfect in my opinion.