DRG AF1 Weapon Quest

codiddle

DRG AF1 Weapon Quest

Post by codiddle » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Tested and tested and tested... and tested....
Dragoon AF1 - Starts in Northern San d'Oria npc's name is Miaux near the blacksmith's guild
Next - Travel to Eastern Altepa Desert at H-8 and examine the ??? to trigger a fight with Decurio I-III
After defeating Decurio I-III examine the ??? again to receive the key item Altepa Polishing Stone
Travel back to North San d'Oria and speak to Miaux again to claim your prize.

Files should be in their correct folders, it'll be as easy as drag and drop. The DB must be updated to include the spawn point of Decurio I-III which should be on page 17 in the list. The ID number for him is 17244523
Attachments
DRG_AF1.zip
(671.68 KiB) Downloaded 171 times

Ezekyel
Developer

Re: DRG AF1 Weapon Quest

Post by Ezekyel » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:01 am

http://code.google.com/p/onetimexi/source/detail?r=1649

i've repaired some error, look my modifications
New Gilgamesh Server --> http://gilgamesh.servegame.com

codiddle

Re: DRG AF1 Weapon Quest

Post by codiddle » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:23 pm

sweet, thanks Ez. I'm still kinda new to lua, but I'm starting to catch on. There should be some improvements on DRG AF2... Although, it's not going to be perfect for awhile... I just need to keep practicing. I was thinking also about changing that variable to something else. "has_seen_drgaf1_already" is kinda corny. I just used it because it was similar to another AF1 I was using to guide me along through it.

I was thinking of replacing the variable with "aCraftsmansWork_Event" or something that makes it more readable as being quest progression rather than whatever it is, a confusing variable imo.

Although I didn't change it because I wasn't sure if it would effect any people who have already started the quest. I'm sure it would, somehow.