Wyvern Status-Curing Breaths

Anged_Obscurite

Wyvern Status-Curing Breaths

Post by Anged_Obscurite » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:51 am

Remove Poison (Level 1) - Removes Poison (= Poisona)
Remove Blindness (Level 20) - Removes Blindness (= Blindna)
Remove Paralysis (Level 40) - Removes Paralyze (= Paralyna)
Remove Curse (Level 60) - Removes Curse, Bane, and Doom (= Cursna)
Remove Disease (Level 80) - Removes Diseases and Plague (= Viruna)

These will all reset the wyvern's TP, but the effectiveness is not changed.
It triggers on Dragoon WS, like the Elemental Breaths, but only when SJ is one of the following: WHM/BLM/RDM/BLU/SCH/SMN
The usage has a priority check: Remove Paralysis > Remove Curse > Remove Disease > Remove Blindness > Remove Poison
The usage also has a target priority check: This targeting priority is the same as the Healing Breath check (In order as seen from Master's party list, top to bottom)
Example: <p1> is Blinded, <p2> is paralyzed -> Remove Paralysis on <p2>

Most of the code (targeting) needs to be committed at the core level, but the actual abilities themselves can be cloned from the spells, with the obvious changes (onSpellCast -> onPetAbility, spell:setMsg->skill:setMsg, etc...)

Flunklesnarkin

Re: Wyvern Status-Curing Breaths

Post by Flunklesnarkin » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Were healing breathes ever implemented?

I recently unlocked drg and might attempt to level it soon. I know at least one other person who is really interested in leveling drg but it would be hard to solo without the breathes.

PrBlahBlahtson
Developer

Post by PrBlahBlahtson » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:08 pm

Healing Breath is implemented, but the Drachen Armet doesn't influence the percentage right now. I think the calculations also aren't handling Wyvern HP+ gear properly. You should be able to swap in HP+ gear and get a small potency boost, even though all you did was raise mHP and not current HP.

Pretty sure Wyrm Armet is also not implemented, although there's no legitimate way to get that right now. :)

hakusho

Post by hakusho » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 am

Just wanted to add that during my tests Healing Breath did not trigger at all.