About ai partys suggested before

Ronswanson127

About ai partys suggested before

Post by Ronswanson127 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:46 pm

I was wondering if the trust system might get implemented for solo party play. Maybe not having the whole questline doable at once, but have the trust npcs available for summoning. Would be sweet to roll with a group.

whasf
Site Admin

Re: About ai partys suggested before

Post by whasf » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:29 pm

As soon as someone writes it, submits it, and it gets accepted.

We benefit from the work of volunteers
-- Whasf

bluesolarflare

Post by bluesolarflare » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Ronswanson127 wrote:I was wondering if the trust system might get implemented for solo party play. Maybe not having the whole questline doable at once, but have the trust npcs available for summoning. Would be sweet to roll with a group.
I actually have it working on my server but with a few caveats:

1) All of the AI is completely custom so they tend to do a bit more than retail does. For instance Adelheid will Ebullience + Nuke to Magic Burst when detecting skillchains
2) Some trusts jobs have been changed: Darcullin is a BLU and Excenmille is a DRG and yes Darcullin will self Skillchain with Chain Affinity
3) There are a few custom @commands for trusts. There is a bodyguard command to have your trusts auto engage mobs that aggro which can be toggled on or off.
4) Most important, my server runs off the old AI implementation from 2015 so it's not compatible with the latest DSP core. I haven't even began to learn the new AI system that was implemented back in 2016 but I think that once I get a good grasp I could probably convert my AI into something workable. I would have to clean up a lot of my code first and then rework it from the ground up which would take some time if there was enough interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_B-h4Q ... e=youtu.be

Delaide

Post by Delaide » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:07 am

Sign me up for interest. Perhaps you can just make a patch, since it may not be retail? I don't mind so much.

Hardwire

Post by Hardwire » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:18 pm

Is this still being worked on, or do we have to start from scratch?

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:30 pm

Still being worked on, no one's submitted a PR yet
-- Whasf