Add a some new GM commands

EDGECOM

Add a some new GM commands

Post by EDGECOM » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:05 pm

I have created a patch file and added a new var to the setskill command the patch file is made form 4345 update.

there is one thing about the setcraft command though you need to change weapons to show the changes I tried everything to make it work with out having to do that but what are you going to do lol I figure the sexy dev's can tweak it..

I have included the source files for ease of install use the patch file just right click it and point it to your server dir and merge.

commands are as follows..

@SetSkill skillname level
Example: @setskill Dagger 50

@SetCraft craft level autorank
Example: @SetCraft Smithing 23 0 -- this will not change rank
Example: @SetCraft Smithing 23 1 -- this will increase rank according to level entered

About the commands:
The Setskill command will only cap the skill if the value is higher than or equal to the max for the current level of job. meaning it will turn blue fi its maxed or higher for current level

The SetCraft skill will auto adjust the rank accordingly if you set the rank option to 1.
I did not set a cap because I think you can only have one or something and it needs to be scripted (IDK)

so I hope you enjoy

download the zip file and have fun
Attachments
GM COMMANDS.zip
(50.13 KiB) Downloaded 443 times
Last edited by EDGECOM on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

atom0s
Developer

Re: Add a some new GM commands

Post by atom0s » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:23 pm

At the moment, there is no exposed binding for entities to have a skill set to a specific level.
Instead, there is just bindings to cap a skill, cap all skills, or adjust a skills rank.

Adding a new command though is as easy as just adding the .lua file to the commands folder and scripting it out properly. Then it will be good to go without needing any restart. But since there are no bindings (yet) for what you want, you will have to wait or add them yourself.

EDGECOM

Post by EDGECOM » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:52 pm

ok I will see if I can add them

When I am done I will be more than happy to post source for the dev's to look over and maybe add to the project.

and thanks for the quick reply.

EDGECOM

Post by EDGECOM » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:55 pm

moved to first post to make it easier.
Last edited by EDGECOM on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

EDGECOM

Post by EDGECOM » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:30 am

devs can move if they want..