67%
No
33%

Total votes: 9

whasf
Site Admin

Level Sync on the Old-school server

Post by whasf » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Do you want me to enable level sync on the server? Discuss and vote!
-- Whasf

GraveNET

Re: Level Sync on the Old-school server

Post by GraveNET » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:12 am

whasf wrote:Do you want me to enable level sync on the server? Discuss and vote!
In theory depending on the number of users you have on the server may not be required at this time -- however like retail, at somepoint you are going to run out of people to level with ((may we all have this problem someday))

I personally think it should exist just for the sake of convenience in case someone needs. In the event there are groups of people playing "Together" if people are not available they can still go back and level with the others as intended. and reasons just keep going on.

<<Deposited 2 cents>>

Apocalypse612
Developer

Post by Apocalypse612 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:40 pm

I have over 10 level 75 jobs here, and I would like to vote no on this. If level sync is implemented, FoV Repeat will need to be removed and I don't think we really have the population yet to warrant a change like that. Having both FoV repeat and Level Sync will just provide so much ridiculous easy exp that I'm sure new guys will get to 75 in the dunes in no time.. (not much different then retail behavior). I have no qualms about testing this for bugs on the server for a week or two, though.

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Level Sync is on as of 11-29. Going to leave it on for a week and see how it goes.
-- Whasf