Whitemage

For discussions on the public old-school server
Rocketship27

Whitemage

Post by Rocketship27 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:32 am

I just wanted to post this and introduce my self and tell you a little about my self. I played FFXI from the US beta up until aby around 7 years ish. Imo the aby expansions killed ffxi and it was no longer fun for me to play. I think it was because I had gear that I had worked literally years to obtain and now it was all worthless. Also any gear going forward that was good was so easy to obtain that my 98yr. grandma could obtain them. When the game changed in this manner I could never get that feeling of accomplishment I once had when ever I would gain a level or obtain hard to find crafting items etc. In my time on retail I was main WHM and NIN for one of the top Linkshells on my server, we had over a 70% claim rate going on HMNs and half the guild had at last one craft to 100. I am hoping to recapture some of that magic on this server where things are hard fought for and not handed to you. I know this is just a test server, but it should still be a blast. I will be on whm 99% of the time unless I am leveling subs. I enjoy healing and buffing people, and though I know there are a few other WHM's on the server from what I can see, I will strive to be the top whm on the server (so if your a whm look out :P) I look forward to seeing you all in game.

Flunklesnarkin

Re: Whitemage

Post by Flunklesnarkin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:43 pm

welcome to the server ^^