Ninja Weapon Skills still broken

Ninja
Zalbag

Ninja Weapon Skills still broken

Post by Zalbag » Sat May 04, 2013 10:42 am

Here I we are at it again this time with some help. Using muliti hit WS's on Ninja which should produce easily over 1K still not working. Even having a BRD to beef up my WS's even further and these are the results I got I was not alone on noticing how Ninja WS's need to be looked at.

Thank you Vublade, Healz, Smallz, Tymles, and Saffron for a great merit party through the night.

First two pic are the same as other WS gear only difference is switching out Wing Sword +1 for Vorpal Blade, and switching out a Flame Ring for a Thunder Ring for a small increase in DEX. Acc set up and Att setup both tested. Tested out Vorpal Blade because it's a 4 hit WS assumed slightly higher chance for a double attack proc and extra hit would easily put me over 1K instead of Jin which is only a 3 hit WS. Both WS's are Critical chance with TP. Like Penta Thrust, Ramapage, etc.
Attachments
Vorpal Blade.PNG
Vblade2.PNG
Vorpal Blade 2
VBlade.PNG
Testing out Vorpal Blade 1
Fullbuff WS gear.PNG
Acc setup
Att,brd,WSgear.PNG
ATK setup

Zalbag

Re: Ninja Weapon Skills still broken

Post by Zalbag » Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am

Here's me and Vublade using Blade: Jin Me with Red Curry food, Berserk, Warcry, Minuet 4, and Victory March. You could imagine my disgust when the both of us we're doing almost the exact amount of damage on contact with all hits. Even by retail standards these numbers don't match. I brought my problem to the darkstarproject chat room again (see below). In the end my disgust and hurt Ninja pride made me switch to SAM/WAR and Penta Thrust everything in sight high point 2600 Penta Thrust.
Attachments
Jin Chat.png
Complained to GM's and Dev on Rizon Chat. No Luck...
two jin.PNG
Jin 2 again.PNG

whasf
Site Admin

Re: Ninja Weapon Skills still broken

Post by whasf » Sat May 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Thank you for letting us know. We are a bit thin on developers at the moment so I don't know when this will be able to get some attention, but at least it's documented.
-- Whasf