Puppetmaster - Repairing It

Puppet Master
bluesolarflare

Re: Puppetmaster - Repairing It

Post by bluesolarflare » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:30 am

GooGo135 wrote:Bluesolarflare,

Where do you currently stand on this? I will have having a significant amount of free time and would like to lend a hand with the coding.

Thanks!
I am probably not going to be adding any more to the AI itself as I like where I have it now. I am doing some minor tweaks such as modifying recast timers and adding in maneuver triggered events (certain weapon skills and firing off new attachments) but all of the work has pretty much been done. I am in the process of adding more spells and even had an idea for a BLU and GEO auto but there aren't any new heads to tie them to.

GooGo135

Post by GooGo135 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:48 am

bluesolarflare wrote:
GooGo135 wrote:Bluesolarflare,

Where do you currently stand on this? I will have having a significant amount of free time and would like to lend a hand with the coding.

Thanks!
I am probably not going to be adding any more to the AI itself as I like where I have it now. I am doing some minor tweaks such as modifying recast timers and adding in maneuver triggered events (certain weapon skills and firing off new attachments) but all of the work has pretty much been done. I am in the process of adding more spells and even had an idea for a BLU and GEO auto but there aren't any new heads to tie them to.

Thanks for replying! I know we have all been busy. i have been occasionally messing around on repairing quite a few of the PUP associated files.

Would prefer not to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to. Are you open to sharing files? I will be more then glad to help with any additional coding an calculations required to complete this.

Thanks!

Wishmasta

Post by Wishmasta » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:18 pm

Hello all, glad to see lot has been done. Do we know what's the current status? What works and what doesn't?