Yes
100%
No (please explain in your post)
No votes

Total votes: 13

2Spooky4u

Proposal to share HNM

Post by 2Spooky4u » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:50 pm

After speaking with Faizy I believe we have come up with an acceptable solution:

We propose to share the HNM on a per-day basis.

On one day, DSP will get Faf while we (CK) will get Behe/Ada, and then we switch the next day, so that you get Behe/Ada, and we get Faf.

To determine who gets Faf on that day 1, we will /random. Highest wins, and gets faf, and the other goes to Behe/ada. Then we switch off the next day, sharing the Time of Death in EST time.

Now in the event of a server reset:

If the server is reset before Fafnir pops, it still belongs to the LS whose day it was for Fafnir. If Fafnir is killed and THEN the server is reset, we will /random to determine who gets it after the reset.

Also, we both agree that abjurations such as a.feet, n.head, even Dalm are open to anyone. If it's our day for Ada and we get an Aspid pop, we'll let you know so if a member needs a Dalm, they can get it, for example. EDIT: To clear this up, if an LS gets an HQ pop, let the other LS know which items you don't need so they can get the item. The example being, we'll let you know if we get Aspid, so you can send member to get Dalm or W.body.

Second addendum: Let us now say that neither LS can kill their respective HNM that day, no matter how low a chance this is. Each LS then has until midnight EST to kill their HNM. At midnight EST, it is then the next HNM day. Each LS will still have the opportunity to kill their NM, however if you fail to kill again on second day, it then goes to the other LS. (This is to prevent either LS getting Faf two days in a row, basically.)

In the event of Multiple resets, we will simply trade off. If it is CK's Faf and then it resets, DSP will get next, we'll then get third, DSP will get fourth, etc.

I believe this is the most simple solution really. Both of our LSs really just need a few Ridills and some Nidhogg items, and it is not wort it to fight over it. We have a small population here so it's even more important for us to work together.

Please let me know your opinions-

Thank you!
If you see me on send me a /t for a pearl
Or don't
I-it's n-not like I c-care!

bluekirby0
Developer

Re: Proposal to share HNM

Post by bluekirby0 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:10 am

Whatever it takes to keep the drama at bay. I'll be perfectly honest here...I don't see why it isn't just a joint effort in general unless there are really 6 people from each linkshell that need drops. It seems like people are letting their linkshell be an excuse not to work together.

Faizy

Re: Proposal to share HNM

Post by Faizy » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:42 am

Well, yes of course each linkshell got 6 members or more that need or wants Nid drops. Especially with people power leveling their alternate job or 2nd account through FoVs. This is why, there is a demand for Nid. Also the average drop rate for item to pop Nid is like 1 tea per week, which makes Faffy a high priority HNM.