Item Equiping

Any discussion not related to the other forum topics
gurthang

Item Equiping

Post by gurthang » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:25 pm

Hello all!

I have just started a private server for me and a 2 other friends as we have loved the old school FFXI and would love to revisit it instead of what is on retail. However I love going through and making my account insanely powerful just because so I have added a bunch of items to my account that exist in retail.

Now I know a lot of the item Mods for these items don't exactly exist, so I have been going through adding them to the database just so that they work. However when I equip certain items, I actually don't see them equip on my account. The one item that I know for sure is like this is the following http://www.ffxiah.com/item/20509/spharai which is the final version of the weapon, however when I equip the version right before http://www.ffxiah.com/item/20481/spharai I notice that it does show up on my characters model.

Is there something that I am missing on these items to make them show up as equipped? I am not the worlds greatest of coder but I can at least make sense of it all, just need a little helping push. Also, I do understand that Aftermath doesn't work due to (I am assuming this is the right spot) aftermath missing from final_heaven.lua to make sure that it grants the aftermath effects when that weapon is equipped. Sort of like Mjollnir and Randgrith with the additional effect.

Thanks for everything that you all do, I have been enjoying setting this up for my friends and being able to go in and see everything.

kjLotus
Special Guest

Re: Item Equiping

Post by kjLotus » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:05 pm

we just don't have 119ag implemented - probably missing everything in item_weapon.sql

gurthang

Re: Item Equiping

Post by gurthang » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:49 pm

I thought that too as well. but looking at item_weapon.sql that weapon does exist.