Back to Darkstar/FFXI

Any discussion not related to the other forum topics
hobbes2120

Back to Darkstar/FFXI

Post by hobbes2120 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Hello again,

Found myself missing this game and using this project for a server. Any big changes to Darkstar or maybe a link to see what has changed?

Oh, and thank you Darkstar team. I was never able to play the game before, raising a family kinda hurt the pocket book, so my first experience in ffxi was thanks to you guys/gals.

Not playing for some months and doing the usual tour 'de mmorpg brought me back here again. Had to scrap my server cause when i updated, something went wonky so if any Spareparts players are coming back...well...there is that create new account thing... :oops: .

Well, back to the code to see if i can get something runnin. Take care guys, maybe see you ingame.

whasf
Site Admin

Re: Back to Darkstar/FFXI

Post by whasf » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:38 pm

hobbes2120 wrote:Hello again,

Found myself missing this game and using this project for a server. Any big changes to Darkstar or maybe a link to see what has changed?

Oh, and thank you Darkstar team. I was never able to play the game before, raising a family kinda hurt the pocket book, so my first experience in ffxi was thanks to you guys/gals.

Not playing for some months and doing the usual tour 'de mmorpg brought me back here again. Had to scrap my server cause when i updated, something went wonky so if any Spareparts players are coming back...well...there is that create new account thing... :oops: .

Well, back to the code to see if i can get something runnin. Take care guys, maybe see you ingame.
What has changed compared to what? I think SE has a blog that they list everything they have modified...
-- Whasf

hobbes2120

Post by hobbes2120 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Point taken and I'll snoop around.

Scriptic

Post by Scriptic » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:03 am

Been a while. Glad to be back and glad this site/forum is still here.