ToAU Progress? Just curious.

Any discussion not related to the other forum topics
altnob

ToAU Progress? Just curious.

Post by altnob » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:08 pm

I've been apart of a few FFXI private servers for years on and off. Mostly just dicking around. ToAU was always in its infancy when it came to being coded. I feel like it has been in the same state for the past 3 or 4 years. I've never actually talked to any of the devs who code these servers. I'm not complaining about the time frame it takes to code an expansion or anything. I'm just curious, is it still being coded? What's the progress at right now? Is there a forseeable future where the ToAU expansion will be fully implemented much like CoP(more or less) is?

whasf
Site Admin

Re: ToAU Progress? Just curious.

Post by whasf » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:59 am

altnob wrote:I've been apart of a few FFXI private servers for years on and off. Mostly just dicking around. ToAU was always in its infancy when it came to being coded. I feel like it has been in the same state for the past 3 or 4 years. I've never actually talked to any of the devs who code these servers. I'm not complaining about the time frame it takes to code an expansion or anything. I'm just curious, is it still being coded?
No idea, no one says anything and we don't know until someone makes a pull request
altnob wrote: What's the progress at right now?
See my answer above.
altnob wrote: Is there a forseeable future where the ToAU expansion will be fully implemented much like CoP(more or less) is?
Hopefully before the sun explodes!
-- Whasf