New Worlds Await

Any discussion not related to the other forum topics
Delaide

New Worlds Await

Post by Delaide » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:30 am

So, for the quest, New Worlds Await, for lifting the cap from 75 to 80, well, I can't seem to get it to work. Is this quest implemented currently?

And it is strange, when I try to talk to the Nomad Moogle next to Maat, I get chat text from Maat, not the Moogle.
Maat: Heh heh heh. I see, I see...
That might just work, kupo...
Maat: Ahem! Too much time around these crazy Moogles and I might just turn into one!
Oh, and as for not being able to build an updated server, I found out there seems to be an issue with compiling while in Visual Studio when you try to build a release, not a debug. Once I built a debug without building a release first, it put the game server in the right folder, and now the game server starts just fine. I also fixed the update to the conquest table structure by just running the new table. Didn't bother bringing in my old conquest. I can always re-conquer the areas.

demolish
Developer

Re: New Worlds Await

Post by demolish » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:38 am

level cap increase is post toau, a lot of content post toau/wotg is not implemented as it's not a focus of the project atm
<Giblet[NewBrain]> kj with this first step would be fine on my shit
Click here for a guide on scripting missions.

Delaide

Post by Delaide » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Then how will I take advantage of the fact that I increased the server settings cap to 99?

atom0s
Developer

Post by atom0s » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:07 pm

You can manually code a cap increase script or something yourself to lift the cap or force players to the next level chunk. But the focus of the project currently does not pertain to anything past Lv75.