TOAU Content

Any discussion not related to the other forum topics
Arximiro

TOAU Content

Post by Arximiro » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:44 am

Hey guys new to the board.

I was just curious what the progress is on TOAU content such as Salvage, Assaults, and ZNM. I play on Nasomi and I'm really looking forward to this content, just curious if anyone knows the progress.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, not requesting or anything was just inquiring. Ty

atom0s
Developer

Re: TOAU Content

Post by atom0s » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:20 pm

Mission wise, not much is done. I think the first few missions have some working code, but can't say for sure. Salvage is non-existent, assaults have the code there to be implemented just that none are scripted yet. (Besides 1 that kj did for testing I believe.) And ZNMs are in the same boat as not being added. ToAU is not really a focus currently as CoP and previous are not really done yet.

Arximiro

Post by Arximiro » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:50 pm

Is COP pretty much done? I noticed on Nasomi a lot of people have Homam so I was assuming it was pretty much done.

Great work you guys are doing, wish I knew how to do coding and I would help. ^^;

Delaide

Post by Delaide » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Eh, that is why I am trying to learn C++ and LUA, so I can help. There are lots of web resources out there.

atom0s
Developer

Post by atom0s » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:26 pm

A very good amount of CoP is done, but not everything. Some later-on things like Sea, Limbus, and such are not done. Some of it has half-implemented, or implemented in a manner that "works" for now.
But not all of it is done.

Also keep in mind we do not handle servers custom content. So they may implement methods of obtaining things that are not retail like.