Looking For - A Fun Active Server

Any discussion not related to the other forum topics
Curly

Looking For - A Fun Active Server

Post by Curly » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:58 pm

So I'm noticing a lot of private servers are very cookie-cutterish. They all have the same things, just adjusted rates. This is what I am looking for.

Server - Mid Rate - Level 80 or 90 Cap Only.
Custom Shop - @shop @mogshop etc etc.
Custom Commands @regen, @chocobo etc etc.
Balanced Classes - i.e - Not having one class outshine the other.
Custom Content
Post ToAU into Abyssea - I like Blue Mage, sorry folks.
Experience x5 or x10. I don't want to spend 6 months leveling to 80 or 90 like in retail. It's a private server, make leveling NOT a chore please.
A LIVE SERVER - I don't want to log in and see myself being the only player. I'm looking for a server that has an upkeep of 10+ players minimum to 30+ players maximum.
End Game Community - I've never gotten to experience anything end-game on FFXI since everyone I played with was already done with their end-game experience or didn't want to help.
Active/Fun Community - I like talking to people, I like having fun and exploring new things.
Fun/Active GMs - A lot of GM's I meet are real sticks in the mud, they show no motivation in wanting to run a server and or don't bother helping new players get settled in.
Pocket Change 1-5 Mil for a start.
Replenishing/Low Priced Auction House - Retail made me cling to my gil purse, it would make me so much happier to not have to worry about budgeting into my next set of gear.

Classes - Advanced Jobs Unlocked - Sorry, but I don't like having to do quest which require me to wait a JP Midnight to unlock the next segment. (i.e - Blue Mage) I play mostly caster classes, a lot of the servers I go to, Melee DPS/DD's outshine casters by a far margin, so if you have a server where casters are equal to Melee then sign me up man.

What I'm NOT looking for on a private server.
Wallhacking Commands (If I wanted this I'd just use Cupper)
Automatically a GM (Defeats the purpose of even being a player.)
99,999,999 Gil (No Thanks.)

So if anyone has a private server like the one I requested, let me know and I'll give you a shot. My IGN will always be Curly, I play as usually a Mithra or as a Female Hume. So feel free to either respond here with your server, along with the rates on it and how you function as a community.

legionffxi

Re: Looking For - A Fun Active Server

Post by legionffxi » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Only server that comes close to what you want is Legiondark check us out at www.legiondark.com, you can see the current amount of players logged into the server. We are the ONLY Private server with fully working Abyssea, Sky, Sea and the ONLY server that has Legion aside from retail.

• Level cap 99
• Maps and OP Unlocked
• Explorer Moogle 3 cities, Selbina, Mahura
• EXP 3x Retail
• Books 2x Retail
• Combat and crafting skills 9x Retail
• Small regen/refresh/regain with buff to level 75
• STS service give us the unique ability to transfer a character from ANY server to legion
• Over 200 Custom NM’s geared for 99 players up to Multi-Alliance Mobs.
• 9 Custom Aby Zones for EXP and HNM, all geared and balanced for 99 play
• ALL Blue Magic working.
• Custom Trials and Quests for Salvage and +1/AF3 +1-2/Empy/Relic/Mythic(and upgrades)
• Custom BCNM
• Regular scheduled version updates to introduce new gear and content.
• Moderately buffed food… Nothing insane!
• Enabled player commands
• Stocked AH linked to FFXI AH with auto buyback options every 2.5 hours
• Reduced reengage delay

ex0r

Post by ex0r » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Pretty sure both of these posts are against the rules :\

TeoTwawki
Developer

Post by TeoTwawki » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:14 am

viewforum.php?f=13
https://wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers
Anything not in one of those 2 places, ppl here unlikely to know about it anyway.
Hi, I run The Demiurge server.

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding
PLS USE [ code ] CODE TAGS [ /code ] WHEN POSTING CODE
DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT BUGS

bdk

Post by bdk » Tue May 03, 2016 5:46 pm

legionffxi wrote:Only server that comes close to what you want is Legiondark check us out at http://www.legiondark.com, you can see the current amount of players logged into the server. We are the ONLY Private server with fully working Abyssea, Sky, Sea and the ONLY server that has Legion aside from retail.

• Level cap 99
• Maps and OP Unlocked
• Explorer Moogle 3 cities, Selbina, Mahura
• EXP 3x Retail
• Books 2x Retail
• Combat and crafting skills 9x Retail
• Small regen/refresh/regain with buff to level 75
• STS service give us the unique ability to transfer a character from ANY server to legion
• Over 200 Custom NM’s geared for 99 players up to Multi-Alliance Mobs.
• 9 Custom Aby Zones for EXP and HNM, all geared and balanced for 99 play
• ALL Blue Magic working.
• Custom Trials and Quests for Salvage and +1/AF3 +1-2/Empy/Relic/Mythic(and upgrades)
• Custom BCNM
• Regular scheduled version updates to introduce new gear and content.
• Moderately buffed food… Nothing insane!
• Enabled player commands
• Stocked AH linked to FFXI AH with auto buyback options every 2.5 hours
• Reduced reengage delay
Any plans to share the working Blue Magic scripts with the community? Still lots of Blue Magic not working in the latest GitHub pull. Or should I be searching for posts from LegionFFXI in GitHub?

legionffxi

Post by legionffxi » Fri May 13, 2016 7:51 am

bdk wrote: Any plans to share the working Blue Magic scripts with the community? Still lots of Blue Magic not working in the latest GitHub pull. Or should I be searching for posts from LegionFFXI in GitHub?
All retail content has been shared back to DSP. We cannot share back non retail or custom formulas as DSP does not want them.

Delaide

Post by Delaide » Mon May 16, 2016 7:10 am

Anywhere you may be able to release them, so those who want can merge into their own server?
Please note, this is something I am interested in for my personal server, not for a "Look I am opening a new server that conveniently has Legiondark stuff".